chapter eight

We lay on the bed, yet his confession kept recalling in my head, I know it wasn't the first time he uttered these words to me but I loved hearing that.

"I know you must be thinking that I don't love you, but I do Karina"  David said to me

"Truthfully I wasn't thinking such" I confessed.

"So what were you thinking?"  He said with a smile.

"That I also feel the same way about you, I also love you David " I  expressed my feelings to him.

David smiles.
"And I love you more," he said and kissed my cheeks.
He got to my ears and I heard him whisper.
"Will you be my girlfriend?".

Instantly I pulled away , stunned.

"What did you just say?".
I asked him..

And she smiled and said..

"Karina Rain, will you be my girlfriend,".
He laughed and said...

"Yes, I will,"  I said , happily leaning toward his lips.
We kissed..

Being David's girlfriend was like finding my prince charming...

I returned home afterwards...

To me, I have finally found my prince charming and he has finally found me. The same day I returned home cheerful, it was like I had won the lottery yet again.

Weeks passed and our relationship grew stronger than ever , however the following week I  got a text message on my phone from my new boyfriend, David.

"After the last Incident, I got in touch with my ex and we both talked about a lot of things".
He sends me sad emoji after that.

" So please I am sorry Karina I can't do this anymore, it isn't you but I and I hope you can forgive me, I am truly sorry"
He sent it to me again.

To me I thought I was dreaming, so I quickly called him on the phone, but no response, I called him the second and the third, he refused to pick me up.

He fucking ignored me.
And since he wasn't willing to pick up my call, I decided to chat him up on Facebook.
I met him online.

"What is going on?" I sent it to him,  anxiously waiting for his response.

"Can't you see?"  He sends back his reply.

"No, I can't, please talk to me?"  I pleaded , just then he let out a warning.

"If you keep disturbing me, you will warrant me to block you"  he sends that to me, which got me shocked.

What the hell is going on?...