chapter two

Although social media is a place to meet people from different angles of the world, I was more introverted than extroverted.
Unlike my friends who post their lives on social media, I was more of being myself, with my family and away from the social media drama..

I wouldn't say I don't chat, I do but I don't waste my whole day in the social media world.
However, that changed when I got a friend's request on Facebook from a guy.

David dash.

"Hmm, he is cute" I took a sneak peek at his photo with a smile on my face, before  clicking  on accept.

The moment I connected, a message from him popped up on my message box.

"Hello," he sends me a message with a smiley  emoji attached to it.

"Hello, how are you,".
I opened the message and gave back my reply.

"I am fine and  you,?"
David sends another reply.
Of course you already know my response back to him.....

Mom walks inside my bedroom.

"Karina, can I see you downstairs,"..
She tells me...
As I hastily shut off the message with David...

I shook my head and said .
"I'm coming mom,"...

She  nodded and left...
I couldn't continue my chat with dad, and as mom left, I abandoned David's message.

A day after, dad asked everyone to get ready for a night out at our favorite restaurant..
I was busy going downstairs, when my phone bussed.
I unlocked my phone, David's message came forth..

"You kept me on read, that's not nice,"....
He says , and attached a sad emoji underneath his message..

Oh shit! I totally forgot about him....

"I'm sorry, I have been a lot busy,".....
I sent back  as I walked outside to meet the others.

"That's okay, I hope we could talk more,"..
He sent it again, which made me smile.

I sent him a funny sticker.
"Dinner night with my family, I'll talk with you later,"..
I said...
"Sure, I cannot wait,"..
David sends me....
Before  dad drives out with the car..

My relationship with David began again the next day,  we would chat until the night covered...
I couldn't let go of my phone, to the extent that my friends wondered if I had been possessed by an evil spirit..

I laughed when they told me....

A girl who hasn't ever been coined in  social media, now spends her entire day there, it should be surprising..

David was someone I loved talking with.
It was like he understood me from my own point of view.

I even went against my mom, who literally advised me not to tell anyone that I was a virgin, I didn't adhere, and I told David everything...

The day I  did, I thought the world might likely come to an end, however nothing of the sort happened.

David also liked the Idea that I was a virgin and advised me , like a good friend, trust me, it felt good coming from him..

Two weeks passed and every day we got so much to talk about, eventually it came to a point that we both decided to finally meet each other.

I was so excited to meet him, it felt like I was meeting the prince of England.

I told my friends about him and our meeting, they all were excited about it, but there was one problem, and that was my family.

If ever they find out about my meeting with David, who's an opposite sex, my cranium all be on a silver platter and I love my head where it is, thank you very much..