Hide And Seek

Ryder

I think the absence of her was finally starting to settle in. I got angrier by the hour. I was upset and frustrated all the time without even realizing it.

I sat on my bed, hands pulling slightly on my hair trying to figure out what to do. I didn't even care about taking my time, I wanted her back now.

I shouldn't have given her that last kiss. In fact, I shouldn't have ever kissed her. I didn't even know where all these feelings for her were coming from. All I knew was everytime she was in sight, I wanted to be closer and closer to her.

It was that last kiss that fucked me over though, it made me regret ever coming back without her. I wanted her right now, I wanted to have her here and kiss her all I want, cuddle her all I want.

Why am I so soft for her?

The door busted open, only for Gordon to walk in.

"Ryder, the twins aren't here" He said with a worried look.

I raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean they aren't here?" I asked.

"They aren't here. No where to be found"

It's never a good thing when these brats are missing.

"Did they leave a note or something?" I asked standing up.

"One of them texted saying they'll be back later" He said.

"Oh no" I exclaimed and raked my fingers through my hair, "What are they planning now?" I whined feeling annoyed.

"Aye Ryder, chill dude" Gordon said awkwardly patting my back.

"What the fuck get your hands away from me" I said shoving him away. I didn't want anyone near me at that moment.

"Okay okay!" Damn relax"

"Any idea where they might be?" I asked.

"Well yeah but-"

"Then fucking tell me!"

"I'm trying!" He yelled back at me. I stopped and tried to calm myself.

He doesn't deserve this.

But God, he's so annoying.

"You're so not going to like this" He mumbled. I rolled my eyes, "Look, I talked to Jason-"

"What!?"

"He's a good kid-"

"What are you even saying!?"

"Ryder shut up and listen to me!" He yelled. I waited for him to continue, "Little bitch" He mumbled.

"Are you going to-"

"Yes! if you stop interrupting me" He said before continuing, "Jason said he would convince everyone to leave the house for a while so we can go get Amara"

"What!?"I yelled," This has to be a trap, there is no way-"

"Can you shut up for once!? When we ended the phone call, I saw the twins around the corner and they acted like nothing was going on but Aidan looked nervous and Alexander was staring at the wall very suspiciously"

"So does that mean they heard?" I asked.

These little troublemakers.

"Most likely, yes"

"So now they're either on their way there or-"

"They're probably already there" He continued.

"They're alone. We can't leave them alone, their dad will kill me. We're going too"