21

Gina's POV

I stay with Klara until Doctor Braun practically forces me away from her. Her heart rate has gone down to her normal 90 beats a minute, and they just want to keep her there. My blood starts boiling at Nick's role in all of this. Maybe a restraining order/ court order would be a good idea.

I head back to my room. Judging by the amount of clock's I pass, it has to be about 1:55 in the morning. I yawn loudly. No wonder Doctor Braun had been telling me to leave. I open the door to see a darkened apartment. There's a little note flashing in the moonlight. I pick it up.

Boys are sleeping in their room. -Cody. Okay. Are they alone, or what? I head to the boy's room. They are sound asleep in their toddler beds. I walk in quietly. I head to Nate first. "Night my angel," I whisper and kiss his forehead. I do the same to Josh. I head out and quietly close the door, seeing a little more relaxation before the door clicks shut.

I try not to look at Klara's empty room. This his the second time my baby has been hurt by Nick. I sit on the edge of my bed. It's about time I stop this nonsense and get it sorted out for real. I pull out little hospital papers from under my bed. I can build a court case against Nick!

Sleep first, Jenna yawns. I realize she's right. Sleep and having my baby girl back home are much more important. I put the records on a side table and turn out the light. I drift off when my head hits the pillow.

*%+#)(*%-*$$#*$*$

I feel better the next morning. I feel the boys climbing on my bed. I open my eyes. "Klara?" Nate asks. I wake up quick. Klara. I get up and pick them both up off my bed. I nod a confirmation. They run out of my room awful fast. I chase after them. I grab their hands and lead them towards the infirmary.

I sign in quickly and get directed to pediatrics. Klara's room is right off the hall. I walk in with the boys. Klara wakes up and blinks at me. "Hi," she says. Just like yesterday.

"Hey baby girl," I reply. She giggles. Then she pokes Nate in the face. Josh pokes Klara. Soon the 3 have a little poke fest going on. I watch them. I have to build up a court case against Nick. For my babies.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hello and happy #HumpDay! #MikeMikeMike

Will the court take the case?

And I never asked. Readers, do you guys like the new cover?

Vote! Follow! Comment!

W.L.W