IV

˜”*°• She Was There •°*”˜

Knocking the door three times, the door opened and revealed the agency's doctor.

She gasped and smiled in surprise.

The others were curious to see who was at the door, so they peaked their heads and had the same reaction as the woman.

"(Y/n)-chan!/Muffin!"

They all then engulfed her in a tight embrace and the said woman hugged them back. Once they let go, they quickly ushered her to come in.

"Well hello to all of you too."

(Y/n) sat on one of their sofas, Ranpo quickly grabbed some snacks and sat next to her. He gave her the treats and pointed to his mouth.

The (h/c)-nette smiled took one of the Japanese candies and fed him, Ranpo hummed in satisfaction.

While Kenji laid on her lap, (Y/n) giving him soft pats which made him purr like a feline.

Haruno then greeted and approached them with some tea.

She gave a smile, before bowing and went back to her work. Comfortable silence filled the room, apart from Ranpo's munching sounds.

Haruno's tea scent filled the atmosphere. The (h/c)-nette grabbed her tea and took a small sip, the refreshing beverage calmed her nerves.

Yosano was the first one to break the silence, "We thought you wouldn't show up." She sipped her tea and relaxed back in her seat.

(Y/n) hummed as her hand softly played with Kenji's blonde locks, while the other was feeding Ranpo.

"Well, I wasn't supposed to."

Yosano stared at her and rose brow, (Y/n) saw her expression before continuing.

"But I got so much free time so, I had to."

She cupped Ranpo's cheeks with both her hands as he was cutely munching his snacks.

"Besides, how can I not? You are all too precious to not get a visit from me."

(Y/n) winked at the doctor and cue, everyone's faces flushed a bright red colour. Kenji sat up and gave her his infamous smile.

"(Y/n) is such an angel~"

The blonde embraced her and both, her were giggling with joy. Yosano's cheeks were still red whilst Ranpo was involved with the two.

"Oh— that's right! I need to see Yuki, I wanted to speak with him." Kenji released her from his hold and the woman stood up.

Her heels turned and she walked away from them.

As she left, the trio all shared a sigh of relief. "I thought she wouldn't visit." Kenji stated as he adorably swayed from side to side.

"But you heard her, she said that we were precious to her~!" Yosano exclaimed like a giddy school girl, that was just noticed by her senpai.

Ranpo hummed and nodded, of course he already knew she would visit, but he had that little voice telling him that she wouldn't.

To him, (Y/n) was very hard to read sometimes.

He never had any doubts due to his gift, but when it comes to her, little voices of uncertainty would start to appear.

"Yeah..." He muttered.

(Y/n) knocked on the office door after receiving a little 'come in', she softly opened the door and she was met with blue metallic eyes.

.

.

.

"Missed me, darling?"