XX

˜"*°• She Was There •°*"˜

Atsushi let out a small gasped, they were huddled together behind him but he could hear what they were saying.

"Why don't we let him see the president?"

"He'll try to kill the president! We can't let the president walk in a situation like that!"

Kunikida exclaimed but softly as to not get caught by the bomber.

"I'm glad he's out on a business trip." The blonde sighed a relief as he reached a hand to adjust his glasses.

"Then there's only one method..."

(Y/n) stated, her voice latched with all seriousness. Both Dazai and Kunikida stared at her and nodded in agreement.

The three of them slowly raised their hands, 'Are they going to use their ability?' Atsushi inwardly thought, watching them anxiously.

Then they suddenly swung their hands as if they were about to attack each other.

But that was not the case.

Consequently, they threw scissors.

"—Huh?"

Then, papers.

But then at the third try, Kunikida lost the third round. He threw rock while the brunette and the (h/c)-nette threw papers.

"..."

And Atsushi deadpanned as he was just wondering what the heck was happening right in front of him.

Dazai laughed and Kunikida gritted his teeth in annoyance, but when he heard (Y/n)'s soft giggle his heart softened.

"Go, go."

"C'mon, go!" Dazai mockingly sang as his arms made weird wiggly movements.

(Y/n) covered a hand over her mouth as to keep herself from laughing loudly and made a shooing motion with her other hand.

Leaving with no other choice he sighed and slowly stood up.

"Hey."

He loudly announced, catching the attention of the bomber.

"—!"

The said bomber flinched at his sound and instinctively clutched the remote controlling device of the bomb.

"Calm down, boy."

"Stay away!"

His hazel eyes angrily stared at Kunikida's, "I only want to see the president!"

"If you do anything funny, I'll blow this up!"

He threatened and the blonde raised his hand as he got into a sweat.

"Okay."

"I know who you are. You're Kunikida!"

He announced, the bomber pointed the remote controlling device at him.

"I bet you're trying to make me let my guard down and use that annoying ability of yours!"

"Well, fat chance."

(Y/n) and the two boys were watching everything from the small place they were hiding.

Atsushi watched in distressed as he was feeling very perturb at the situation currently happening right now.

"Get up on the desk on all fours and keep both hands where I can see them—!"

"!"

(Y/n) accidentally let out a small squeak. Quickly then, she covered her mouth as to prevent herself from being so loud.

Both Atsushi and Dazai stared at her in worry.

"Is something wrong, (Y/n)-san?"

Atsushi quietly whispered, albeit Dazai was not all too worried about her as he to was trying to prevent himself from bursting out laughing.

The (h/c)-nette dismissed the white haired boy's question with a wave of her hand, gesturing that she was okay.

The boy nodded, although he was having a small hint of doubt that she was alright.

"Ah?"

"I-If you don't as I say, I'm taking you all down with me!" He stuttered and he threatened the blonde yet again.

Kunikida stared at the bomber in disbelief, as he couldn't believe what he had just been requested to do.

But nonetheless, the blonde sighed and did what he was told.

And (Y/n) was fighting hard on not to further humiliate him by preventing herself from bursting out laughing.

.

.

.

"This isn't good."