Youtube, Games, etc. (Full Chapter)

"Hoseok oppa?!" I yelled out after answering the door. It was 10:30 and my hair was still damp from a shower I just got out of. I just remembered the doorbell going off and opening it to reveal the famous rapper. In response to my shocked greeting, waved at me and slipped off his mask.

The idol was dressed in black sweats and a white hoodie. Although I was wearing the same sweat-sweater combo, I felt a little inferior in looks next to Hoseok. However I let in him all the same and the boy walked into my apartment.

After locking the door, I turned around and saw the male setting down a backpack on the floor near the couch. I didn't even notice he was wearing it. 

"Um, oppa? Why are you here so early? It's still a half hour before 11." I asked as rubbed my hair dry with the towel around my neck. The rapper shrugged nonchalantly and zipped open his backpack. He pulled out one of the latest laptops and set it down on the coffee table.

"I couldn't wait to see you~." Hoseok said in a sing-song voice. He kneeled down to be level with the device and started typing away. Confused, I quickly ditched my towel into my bedroom and sat down beside the idol.

"Are the others just that annoying?" I asked while watching the laptop screen. Hoseok was busy going through dance practices of other idols. Seeing as he didn't specify what we would be doing today, I was curious as to what the rapper had in store.

"No, it's nothing like that," Hoseok started, shaking his head. "I just needed a break from all the promotional stuff for Dynamite." 

"I guess that's fair. I mean, it was a huge hit and it's posted everywhere. It seems like just yesterday when you guys were struggling." I said, nodding along. Hoseok shrugged, then clicked a video. He stood up, and took a step back into an open area. I gave the rapper a curious look, but he smiled at me.

"Speaking of which, let's do something I did a lot in my trainee days. Dance to other idol's dance practices!" A heart smile was plastered over the rapper's face.

"Wait! I don't dance!" I said worriedly as an ad played in the background. Hoseok gave me a pout, and pulled me towards him.

"Sorry~ But this is my idea of a date so you have to agree!" I sighed, giving up on the argument. Soon, the advertisement ended and the intro began. I heard the familiar intro play and I turned to see an umbrella on screen.

"Pentagon?" I asked. Hoseok nodded sheepishly as he slowly moved along to the song.

"I heard you liked this group so I thought maybe you'd dance to it. Plus, Naughty Boy's choreo doesn't look that hard." The rapper said as he started getting more into the song. I smiled at him, then started dancing along.

Not even a minute passed before the two of us were laughing together. We danced along to the joyous song and joked with each other. Then the song ended and Hoseok went to pick another song. Before he clicked another dance practice video, I quickly gave him a suggestion.

"Wait! Can you do your boy versus evil solo?" I asked hastily. Hoseok looked at me strangely before smiling again and typing in the search bar. Moments later, the music started playing and the idol got into position. I grabbed my phone and placed it in prime position to record him.

As the video started rolling, Hoseok started moving. I stood in awe as I watched the dancer's powerful movements. I watched, mesmerized by how easy Hoseok made dancing looked. You could easily feel the emotions through his movements. Even his facial expressions carried meaning.

"Happy?" Hoseok asked breathlessly. I nodded quickly and ended the video on my phone. I put the device back onto the table and went into the kithen. I came back out with a glass of water and gave it to the idol. "Thanks." He panted out.