Boys Are Disasters (Full Chapter)

"H-Hello?" I spoke into the phone. I just audio called BTS's Instagram account in hopes of reaching Jin. I wanted to ask if he could come to Horizons today.

"Hi Sweetie, what's up?" I sighed in relief upon hearing the vocalist's voice.

"Nothing much. I was wondering if you could come out today. I'd like to go to Horizons if you can." Jin chuckled on the other line and agreed. I cheered then the older hung up. I walked to the closet and tried to find an outfit.

I settled on jean shorts and a pure white top. I grabbed a mask I made myself from my desk. Putting it on, I grabbed my keys and headed to the door. I slid my feet into my favourite pair of sandals and grabbed my sling bag. Making my way to the bus stop, I was surprised to see Jin waiting there.

Despite his disguise, I could tell it was him by his eyes. The vocalist wore ripped dark washed jeans and a black hoodie. However, it was more of a tank top with a hood and pocket. It revealed his toned arms well. The colour matched the black mask Jin wore as well. I looked around and saw no one else suspecting anything at the bus stop. I questioned their logic, however was grateful they were all wearing masks.

"O-oppa! What are you doing here?" I stuttered out when I got there. Jin laughed and sat down on the bench.

"I was actually about to come get you. It was perfect time when you called." I sat down next to Jin and played with the strap of my bag. We held a short conversation while we waited for the bus. It pulled up and we entered.

"So this is the cafe you adore so much." Jin stated upon seeing the entrance of Horizons. I mentally noted that I came here every week lately. I cringed, but ushered the taller inside excitedly.

"Yes! It so pretty!" I exclaimed entering the building. Jin took his hood off and I saw his eyes wandering. They crinkled into what I assumed was a smile.

"I agree. Go find a spot, it's my treat today." Before I opened my mouth to disagree, Jin ushered me away. I huffed and moved to my favourite booth. Jin returned with milk tea in both hands, and a paper bag containing who knows what. Seeing my gaze upon it, Jin started to explain.

"It's muffins and cookies for the boys." He said. I nodded and thanked him and slipped my mask down to my chin. I then started sipping the ice cold beverage. "Ah, you were right. It's peaceful in here. I'll be sure to come here more often when I want an escape from the chaos. Thanks for telling me, sweetie."

"No problem." I hummed out. Jin slid the straw under his mask and drank that way. I laughed, and almost choked on a tapioca pearl.

"Don't die in me now. We still have plans for today." Jin grabbed a couple napkins and handed to me. I took them gratefully. After I recovered, I then looked at Jin wth furrowed eyebrows.

"Plans?" Jin slid the straw out, his eyes drinking again. I saw the mischievous glint in his eye and a chill ran down my spine.

"It was only a couple days ago. You've already forgotten?" Jin's brown eyes stared into mine. I could only imagine the expression under that black mask of his. I found myself shying away from the vocalist's stare and focused on my hands that held the milk tea with my face flushed.

I would've never have thought I'd be in a position like this. My heart pounded, however I started thinking about what happened two days ago. I had lasagna, texted Hoseok, watched K-dramas... Wait, I texted Hoseok.

"The barber challenge?" I muttered out. I looked up seeing Jin sipping his drink. He nodded and I smiled. "You had me scared with that look in your eyes earlier." I giggled out.

"I can't help that every part of me is handsome." He replied in a sing song voice. I looked at him with an expression that said 'you're very confident'. The vocalist laughed and checked the time on his phone. "We should head out. The other's will be here soon."