Chapter 7

Richard told me that the guys from One Direction just want to be treated like regular people visiting Disney. Which explains why I am standing by the front entrance to the monorails by Magic Kingdom, waiting for them to show up. I have been out here for the past twenty minutes in this rather hot weather. I hope the guys will want to go on some water rides or else I might pass out from a heat stroke.

I'm not completely sure how they are going to act like regular people. They are One Direction. Girls all across the world know them. Yet, they come to Disney, where families come together. Families with young daughters. I think they are asking to be trampled. Hopefully, they bring a little bit of security with them. If a huge group of girls come running at them, there is no way that I can protect them.

"Oh my god! Mom, did you see them?! It was the One Direction! They are here at Disney!" A girl with a blonde ponytail walks alongside her mom. She can't be any older than fifteen.

Her mom sighs. "Yes, sweetheart. I saw them, but you heard the Disney manager, they just want to be treated like normal people. They don't want anyone to ask for their pictures or anything."

"But, it's One Direction! Do you think they would kick me out if I walked a few steps away from them and you took my picture with them in the background?" The girl asks her mother as they pass by me.

"They would probably kick you out." Her dad tells her, pushing a little boy in a stroller.

"It's totally worth it, though!" The girl looks over her shoulder for the boys.

"If you get kicked out of Disney then we won't let you go to One Direction's concert next year." The mother warns her daughter.

They continue up to the monorails still talking. Wow. That girl must really be a fan of One Direction. According to that girl, the guys are already here. I wish they would show up already. The park opens at nine and it is already eight fifty. We want to be there as soon as possible to beat the crowds.

I did a little research on One Direction. And, by research, I mean I watched a lot of their videos last night. I am a fan of their music, but I don't really know much about them. I learned that the guys are rather crazy. Louis tends to scream at random moments and just overall be weird. Zayn and Niall are the calmer ones. Niall is always hungry, though. It's a good thing I know where all the good places to eat are. Harry is apparently the flirty one and I'm kind of jealous of his curls. Liam is the 'Daddy Direction' of the group as some people call him, but he does have a fun and goofy side.

"I found her!" A loud screech comes from in front of me.

My eyes land on a boy, running over to me followed by five other boys and some rather burly men. This must be them and if I'm correct, the boy running at me is Louis. As he gets closer I see Louis wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a red and white striped shirt, and white converse.

Louis comes to a halt a few feet away from me. "Hi there." He grins at me.

"Hey." I wave at him.

Louis reaches forward and grabs my wrist, pulling me towards the group of guys he just ran away from. "I need to introduce you to everyone!"

"Louis!" I squeal, trying to keep up with him.

When we reach everyone else, I recognise Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. There are two older guys that have some pretty big muscles. They must be the guys security guards. I figured they would have more than just two security guards. Harry and Liam are talking to another guy around their age.

"Guys, this is Aria!" Louis points to me. Everyone turns to look at me and I awkwardly wave. "Aria, this is Josh. He is the drummer for One Direction." He points at the guy next to Harry. "And, this is our security. Andy and Paul."