Chapter 11

"Oh, you'll be fine Aria. I have to meet the rest of the guys first, and the five of us will see you at the restaurant. It's no big deal." I grumble, marching over the bridge in Epcot. "Why couldn't I just went with Zayn instead of me heading over there myself? I look absolutely ridiculous walking around in Epcot all dressed up."

I continue walking towards the restaurant that we all agreed to eat at. If they aren't there already, I'm going to be even more annoyed. Why did Zayn have to go meet up with them? It would have made so much more sense to just head over there together. My flat is like ten minutes from Epcot. All we had to was take a boat or even walk. But, no. I had to come over here by myself.

I stop walking when a small family walks out of the restaurant. The mother of the family smiles at me as her two children skip out of the restaurant. Her husband is the last one out, and holds the door open for me. I smile at him, gratefully.

The restaurant is fancy just like Zayn said it would be. Small chandeliers are hanging from the ceiling. Waiters and waitresses are moving around the tables like they are experts in a maze. Round tables are covered in cream tablecloths with plates and wine glasses on them. I feel out of place here. A lady in her thirties in standing behind a podium, writing something down.

"Um. Excuse me?" I walk over to her.

Her blonde head pops up at my voice. "Hi. What can I help you with?" She immediately asks me, smiling. My eyes land on her name tag which reads Janet.

"I'm here for reservations under Zayn Malik." I glance down at the notebook she was just writing in.

Janet smiles at me, running her finger down the list of names. "I'm sorry, but I don't see a Zayn Malik on here." She frowns at me.

"Oh." I shift awkwardly in my heels. "They must have put it under one of the other guys name. Is Payne, Horan, Styles, or Tomlinson on that list?"

Janet scans the list looking for one of the guy's last names. "Ahh. We have a Mr. Louis Tomlinson on here. He has a table in the back. Right this way." She picks up a menu, and leads me to the back room.

The two of us weave around the tables, and walk around a corner to another room. In the far corner, Louis is sitting at a small table, bouncing his leg as if he was nervous. He has black skinny jeans paired with a white shirt, and a black blazer. It amazes me how he can be dressed up, yet be in almost causal clothes. Louis even has black converse on!

Wait. Where are the rest of the guys?

Louis lifts his head up when Janet sets the menu on the table. "Your waiter will be with you shortly." She tells us before walking away.

I settle down in the chair across from Louis. "Where is everyone?"

"They got a bunch of fast passes from a random couple, and decided to go use them." Louis answers.

"So, they skipped out on dinner. Wait. Let me rephrase that. Niall skipped out on dinner?" I grab the napkin from the plate, and place it in my lap.

"Basically." Louis replies, repeating my actions.

"Why didn't you go with them?" I raise an eyebrow, slightly.

"I'd rather eat dinner with you." Louis blurts.

"We could just planned for another night...oh my goodness." I stop mid-sentence when I remember what Zayn said earlier.

"What?" Louis's eyebrows crinkle together at my random outburst.

Zayn said earlier that one of the guys liked me. Louis and I are here. In a fancy restaurant. Alone. Does this mean that Louis likes me? Did the guys plan this all out?

"Aria, what is it?" Louis sets his hand on mine.

My eyes dart down to our hands. "Uh. Nothing. I just realised something." I pull my hand out from under his. "Look, Louis. I'm sorry, but I have to go." I push away from the table.

"What? Why?" Louis frowns up at me.

I shake my head, and stand up. "I just can't do this. I'm sorry." I apologise, strolling through the restaurant.

Why did Zayn have to say that one of the guys liked me? That ruins everything. I told myself I would never fall for someone. I can't allow myself to become even closer to the guys. How did I not realise that I was becoming their friends way too fast? Zayn met my mom and I've only known him for less than a week.

I need to distance myself between myself and the guys.

⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣

Author's Note:

I updated once again because I wanted to make it up to all of you for waiting so long to update. So, this is my apology. I hope you forgive me.

Aria realised that she was getting too close/attached to the boys. So, now she is distancing herself from them. Think it will last long?

Question...

What do you want to happen in the next chapter?

If you're lucky, I just might add some of your idea with mine. :)

So, yeah!