Chapter 14

I let out a sigh when I hear a knock at my door. Who could possibly be bothering me right now? I don't have time to talk. I have to get ready for a date. There is no time to be social. The person knocks for a second time louder than before. I drop the dress I had in my hands on the bed.

"Yes?" I open the door to see Zayn and Liam waiting out in the hallway. "Zayn? You actually knocked?"

Zayn smirks. "I was going to just walk in, but Liam made me knock."

"Thank you, Liam. At least someone has manners." I grin up at the brown haired boy. "Now I truly do love your company, but I'm kind of busy right now. I have to get re-"

"Ready for your date." Zayn finishes my sentence for me. "We know. That's why we are here."

"You're going to help me?" I guess, furrowing my eyebrows together. "Why?"

Zayn pushes his way into my flat, carrying a large plastic bag in his hands. "We figured that you wouldn't be ready or know what to wear."

I shut the door behind them. "I don't have any clothes that would be okay for a date. I don't even know what one wears on a date." I cover my face with my hands.

Zayn grabs my wrists in his hands, pulling them away from my face. "That's why we're here and two other people."

"Who?" I frown at him.

Liam walks over to us, holding his iPhone up for us to see two girls on the screen. The girl on the left has light purple hair wearing a blue pastel hoodie while the other girl has curly brown hair piled up in a messy bun with a red tank top on. They look oddly familiar to me, but I know that I've never met them before.

"You must be Aria!" The girl on the right breaks the silence.

"Uh. Yeah." I nod.

"Aria, this is Danielle and Perrie. Our girlfriends." Liam tells me.

"What? Why didn't you tell me that you had girlfriends?!" My jaw drops open in shock.

"Yes, I have." Zayn points out. "You probably weren't listening."

"Oh."

"We can talk about this some other time. Aria needs to get ready for her date." Perrie says. "Zayn, get the stuff out of the bag."

Zayn picks up the white bag he set on my bed. He pulls a pair of blue, tribal skinny jeans out of the bag first. Zayn tosses them at my head and I quickly grab them before they mess up my hair. Zayn reaches into the bag again, pulling out a grey shirt to match.

"Go try those on." Perrie instructs me. "We had to guess on your size, but we think that these will fit you."

I hold the clothes in my hands. "How did you shop for me? Are you in Florida?" I ask Perrie and Danielle.

"Uh. No." Perrie shakes her head, causing her hair to shake slightly. "We actually helped the guys shop for you like this. They received quite a few strange looks." She laughs.

"Thank you." I smile at the two girls.

"You're welcome!" Danielle chirps. "Now go change!" She waves me off, giggling.

"Oh. Right!" I laugh, momentarily forgetting about the clothes in my hand.

I step into my bathroom, setting my clothes down on the sink. Perrie and Danielle seem really sweet. I never would have expected someone to go through so much trouble to help me with something. I quickly change into the clothes not wanting them to wait long. The skinny jeans fit me perfectly and the shirt is not too big or too small. I'm not sure how they guessed my size so well, but they did amazing. I step out of the bathroom to see Liam and Zayn talking to their girlfriends.