The Start

Ok, so this chapter is going to be in Mariano's point of view. It's all leading up to what's going on now.

~Anonymous__143

💣Mariano💣

"Papi, get up." I heard, from the second most angelic voice coming from my right side of my bedroom.

"Mgjshahna" I mumbled pulling my Transformers sheet over my head, cause I've seem to kick my comforter off the bed.

"Come on, up!" She says again, this time tugging on the sheet, trying to get it from my grasp.

"Mom!" I whined. I tugged them back harder, making her fall ontop of me, while I balled up in a fetal position. Earning a joyful laugh from my beautiful mom.

"Mariano Sanchez-havier Rodriguez !" She screamed while laughing and nudging me. "Get up!"

I laughed a little because while she was complaining about me waking up, she never bothered to get up either.

"Says the one enjoying the comfort of my bed." I popped my head from under the covers and sending her a smirk. She smirks right back at me and scoots herself to the top of the bed behind me and match her position to mine. We're now spooning. "Mom this is weird." I state.

She giggles and smacks my arm, playfully. "Oh hush!" She wraps her arms around me while her right hand works through my curly top. "I love you, baby." She states while planting a kiss on my right cheek.

I put my hand over my heart and give her my puppy dog face. "I love you too, Sarah." And she smiles, while bitting my shoulder.

"Your so silly." She says.

"I know." I state cockily. "But do you really love me?"

She gets this shocked expression. "Of course I love you, why would you ask such a thing?" She states as if I should know.

"Because, you kinda don't show it." I state sadly.

"What do you mean?" She asked, shocked.

"Aww, come on ma'" I said while pushing the covers off of me and turned to face her. I propped my head up on my right hand and looked down at her worried face. "You don't let me eat ice cream for breakfast.... Duh!"

Seconds later I'm welcomed with a pillow slapped in my face, and that beautiful smile. "That sounds more like a good parent loving you." She states.

I scoffed, "I beg to differ" I state while rolling my eyes.

She jumps on me and we're having a full blown pillow fight. I switched our positions and I was ontop of her tickling her.

"Ok....ok!" We stood once we heard clapping from my bedroom door. I turned to see my dad sitting there dressed and ready for work. "School starts in a hour and you are not ready at all." He states, gesturing his hand to me in my boxers.

"But I don't wanna go dad.." I whine. "I wanna stay home with ma, and yell at employees for fucking up and threatening their jobs."

"Hey!" Mama, complained slapping me in the back of my head. "Language!"

My dad was chuckling as I grinned and my mom glare at the both of us. She stood up and walked up to the side of my dad and pointed a manicured finger at me. "I don't yell at people, young man. I point out mistakes that gets to me."

I raised an eyebrow at her, " But you do admit to threatening people unemployed on their asses?"

"Language!" My mom barked.

And I smirked.

"Alright, Mariano. Your moms had enough of your bullshit language." Dad says, trying to hold back a chuckle.