Look What You've Done

✨Savanna✨

"Savannnaaaa, we're leaving now!" I heard my maid call out to me. I ran to the top of the stairs and looked down to see the cook walking out the door and my maid standing there waiting for my input.

"Ok, see you in two weeks, have a nice couple of days off Rosa!" I yelled from the top of the stairs with a big ole cheesy smile. She nods her head with satisfaction and walks out the door while locking it. I run up to my bedroom and sit in my bed and start my algebra. Half, and hour later I get a call from Saint.

📱📱📱📱 PHONE CONVO📱📱📱

"Helloooo?" I say

I instantly hear him smiling through the phone,"hey, I'm out side."

"Uummmm, well everyone left already so I guess you could come through the front door." I say while bitting the tip of my pen.

He laughs,"you guess? What you don't want a nigga to walk through that fancy ass house of yours?" He jokes

"Idduuno, it depends. Will you steal anything?" I said while laughing.

"If that means your mind, love and emotion...... Then yeah." He said, and in the background I could hear a car door slam close.

I couldn't help but laugh, and he laughed along with me,"come to the door," he said before knocking on the front door.

"Here I come," I sang through the phone. Which caused him to chuckle.

📱📱 PHONE CONVO OVER📱📱

I put my pen down with all my books that were scattered across my bed, and walked down the stairs to answer the door. I opened the door to see a fresh, and swaged up Saint smiling at me.

"Hey." I said with a smile

"Wassup" he said while reaching for a hug. I let him in and closed the door while he looked around the house in awwe. "This is dope." He said while rubbing his fingers across the all new white piano my father just bought a couple of months ago.

"Thanks, it's my dad's." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"This is nice." He said while sitting in the piano chair. I walked over to him and leaned over the piano laughing at his silliness.

"Yeah, he got it a couple of moths ago but never plays it" I said while smiling.

"What does ya dad do again?" He asks

"Uh, he's a car dealer. Nothing special really." I said while shrugging. "You hungry?"

"Yeah, what you got?" He says standing up. I nodded my head toward the kitchen signaling him to follow me. Suddenly I feel big warm hands wrap around my waist softly, and saints head lands on my shoulders while we walk into the kitchen. Once again..... I stiffen up., causing him to laugh.

"I'm sorry. I keep forgetting about that trey dude every time I see you." He said letting go of me, sitting at the island.

"Umm, I'm not with him anymore.." I say before laughing nervously. He looked up at me confused.

"Uummm.....w-what happened?" He said while taking off his snap back and brushing his hand against his waves.

"He used me.." I blurted out.

I turned back facing him sitting at the island speechless. "We have fillet Mingnon,mashed potatoes, and corn. Is that ok for you?" I asked turning my attention back to the stove.

"Uuh, yeah. That's cool." He said finally. I began making his plate in the silence that was fitting the room perfectly, until Saint began to speak again.