Sneek Peek

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while...... So here is something that I have out of many

-Yanni

🔫Saint🔫

15 days.

15 days went by without seeing her beautiful eyes, flutter open after me playing in her hair while she laid on my chest. 15 days went by of not seeing her beautiful greenish blue eyes, and her sexy pink plump lips form into a smile. The one that I'm not the cause for, half the time. 15 days went by without talking to her, without her suffocating questions that I learn that I love. I ain't even think it was fucking possible for me to go this damn long without her, damn near 15 days. It feels like 15 million years if you ask me, and what's fucked up is each second hurts more than the fucking previous.

When I told her about Kim, she looked like she wanted to beat my ass. But when I told her about my man Mariano, she wanted to kill. As much as I wanted to fucking scoop her up in my arms and promise her I would make this shit right...... I couldn't. I had to roll with the damn punches. Literally. When she kicked me out of that damn mansion I waited in my car. I waited and waited outside of her door, waited to see if she would come out and demand an answer. That shit ain't come. I sat there in my car, watching my phone hoping she would call. That's bullshit didn't come. She never came.

I drove my stupid ass home and tore up every fucking thing in my damn path. I ran through the kitchen looking for something. Anything. Once I found a bottle of vodka I drunk the whole fucking bottle and smashed the rest against the wall. The next morning I woke up at 4:00 in the morning and she wasn't there. I packed my shit and drove to my moms house with a hangover. I can't stay in the house.... It ain't the same without her. If she was gonna came back, it would have been that fucking goddamned night. I need to get outta here and get some space, before meeting up with Cobra, Karma and Cherry. I didn't call my mom to let her know I was on my way, cause it was 4:00 in the damn morning. I got keys.

Again this is just a little of the chapter that I have for you guys. I noticed that some of you don't like Saint as much as b4 but that'll change, it's kinda the point😂😂😂

Fmoi@ Heyimyanni_