I DONT care what you say

🔫 Saint🔫

"Saint,I'm fine. Please..... Just don't."

"The fuck you mean don't. He hurt you! What else am I suppose to do!?"

"I'm fine. I'm ok,please."

"Look at your fucking arm savanna! It's fucking purple!"

She started crying. What the fuck man! Why does she always have to be so fucking stubborn!? Trey dude put his hands on you and left his fucking mark on you. Literally, and you tellin me that you don't want me to do something about it!? You fucking shitting me dawg?

"Stop crying..." I stated

She kept sniffling and sobbing and shit. I hate when she cries man.

"Why can't you just let me handle it? What can't you just lemme protect you, huh?" I asked, while picking her up off the end of my bd and placing her in my lap. She buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"......."

Please stop crying and talk, for once.

"Savanna do you want the bitch to do this to you again,huh? Is that what the hell you want?!" I asked now getting irritated.

"N-no!" She said through tears.

"Than let me help. Stop being so damn stubborn." I stated

"No, I can just tell m-" I cut her off

"What, tell ya momma!? Why, so she can get all worried an over protective on you, so she could sue the school, or so she can transfer you?"

"Saint... Stop." She said on a fed up tone but in a defeated.

Right. The yelling, I gotta work on that.

"Because your definition of help is what I'm afraid of. You'll try to kill him. And I don't want anyone's life being taken away because of me." She stated strongly.

I was growing even mader by every word.

"Nobody said I was gonna kill him! Damn!" I stated

"Saint, stop yelling and cursing at me! I'm sick of it!" She stated, after getting off of my lap and stood infront of me wiping her years away. I clenched my jaw cause I knew that the first thing to come out was more yelling and cursing, and I don't feel like seeing or hearing the girl cry. "You didn't have to tell me.... I can see it in your eyes."

I stood up infront of her with angry eyes, and she stood back a little, probably sensing the anger she was building inside of me.

"Why are you protecting him!? He fucking used you! He ain't want yo ass, he used you for sex! And then he hurts you. Yet, you still protect the asshole!" I yelled.

"I'm not protecting him! And stop yelling at me Zoey Alejandro-Lorenzo Gomez!!!" She screamed in my face.

I backed up away from her gripping my hair tightly.

Imma fucking explode in this bitch, I swear the fucking god!

"Saint im not protecting him, and I know what he did to me..... I'm very aware of that.. I want him hurt just as bad as you because of this but not all that bad. It's. Ok." She said coming closer to me. "Look at me. I'm fine."

She tried to touch my face but I gently pushed her away from me and walked past her into the bathroom. I opened up the cabinet and grabbed my knuckle brace.

"What are you doing?" Savanna asked.

I ignored her and grabbed my black leather jacket and walked downstairs to see Milli down there with his 9ml out on the table while he sat on the couch looking up at me.