Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Wondering...

A/N:

Songs featured in this chapter (in order):

1.) Little Mix- No More Sad Songs (Piper sings Perrie's parts)

2.) Billie Eilish- Ocean Eyes

3.) Little Mix- Pretend It's Ok (Piper sings Perrie's parts and Jade's high notes at the end)

4.) Sofia Carson- Always (Piper solo)

4.) Olivia Rodrigo & Julia Lester- Wondering (Piper sings Olivia's part)

Also: Piper has the vocal capabilities of every voice she portrays.

And: I've made minor tweaks to some of the lyrics so that it fits the storyline better.

___________________________________

Finn's POV:

"Yeah, that's hilarious," I laugh as Amy tells me a joke.

We both stop laughing and stare at each other. She leans closer to me.

"You ready for that kiss now?" she asks, smiling up at me.

Oh no.

"Uh- I-"

I'm cut off by A-Troupe barging into the studio.

"What is wrong with you guys? We've been trying to call you for the past 30 minutes," Richelle screams.

"Break it up, love birds," Lily says.

Amy blushes and I have never felt more relieved to see A-Troupe.

Amy and I get up and walk towards them.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Nick got a message a couple hours ago from the Dancemania producers and he just sent it to me an hour ago. We need to change our dance. The producers said we need to highlight two dancers in each round," Richelle says.

"What?" Amy and I both say.

Great, now we have to change our entire dance.

"Where's Piper? I've called her like 5 times," Richelle huffs.

"Uh, she said something about a girls night. She wanted to do it with Amy, but I told her Amy was busy with this," Henry chirps up, pointing to the date he planned for Amy.

Amy looks suspiciously between Henry and I, like she's figuring out that Henry planned this entire date.

"Maybe she did it with her other friends," Ozzy says.

"Yeah, if I know Piper, she's with her friends from school," Amy says.

"OK, then let's go to her house," Richelle suggests and everyone nods in agreement and heads for the door.

"Wait," I sigh, "Piper's not at her house. She's been staying with James and Riley," I confess.

Everyone looks back at me in shock.

"What? Why didn't she tell me this?" Amy looks hurt.

"She didn't tell me either. James told me when Piper had that panic attack," I tell her.

"OK, Finn do you know the address?" Kenzie asks.

"No, I've never been there before"

"I have. I'll drive with Finn and tell him where to go. The rest of you can follow behind us," Amy says.