Baby Bella

If you read this tell me what you think.

I'm serious. :)

Baby Bella

Chapter1

Edward POV

All senses were on. I closed my eyes and listened, smell around me.

5 deers about a mile, a rabbit in the bushes, a bear- WAIT.

I smell something. Something new. Something delicious. Something ......................... human. And then I heard it.

Cries. A baby crying.

My eyes snapped open. I got out of my hunting crouch. I wanted to see who it was. But I knew it could be dangerous. Who would leave a innocent child. Alone. In the woods? So a monstrous creature like me could come along and-

I heard the cries again and I couldn't stop myself.

I couldn't leave a baby here.

So I followed the sound. Followed the smell. It got stronger and my throat burned . I ignored it.

I ran, inhuman speed which the noise lead me to the bushes. I quickly searched and when I found her my heart sinked. My cold useless heart.

She was so beautiful, I thought to myself. When she saw me she stopped crying and smiled. A hopeful smile. She had chocolate brown eyes. Light brown hair and peach skin. She was possibly 3 or4 years old. She had the beautifulest smile I ever saw.

From then and there I knew that I loved her and will always love her. I wanted to keep her. But that was too dangerous. Keep? Never. I couldn't.

" Hi" her high pitched voice ranged through my head. " what's your name?"

"Edward" I replied. I smirked at her.

" Hi Edward. Will you be my friend?" she asked. She gave me the puppy dog eyes. She grabbed my hand and held it tight. She needed me.

" Yes I will" how could I not? What would I say? No. That would only leave us both sad.

" What's your name ?" I asked.

" Bella" she proudly replied.

Bella. Bella, Bella, Bella, Bella, Bella.

My Bella.

My beautiful Bella.

***************++*+*************

That's it for today.

Please tell me what you think.

Vote.

Comment.

Become a fan:)

-metallicrain