Chapter 3

***********I’d like to dedicate this to everyone who read this and commented and became a fan********************

I’m really happy! Now that I have a computer in my room I will be posting more. A lot more. Thanks to everyone and I also have a book cover for this. I really wanted a picture that fit for when she was a baby and when she grew older but I didn’t know how that would work so I found an adorable picture of Edward kissing a baby. The baby was Renesmee but for the book it’ll be Bella. Basically in the story you’ll just see how he raises Bella and then how he falls in love with her once she’s older.

I also changed my profile name and picture!

My new name is MetallicRain but I like to be called Rain. Hope you enjoy this!

-Rain

************************************************************

Recap-

Rocking her back and fourth. I told her that I would never let anything hurt her. I told her I would love her even if no one would. I told her I would always be her friend even if the world turned their backs on her. I would always be here. Forever. Which was true. I would always be here. She had nothing to worry about. Right before her eyelids dropped she whispered “Edward?"

"Yes" I wanted to hear her say my name again. For she had the most beautiful voice.

" I trust you" then her eyelids dropped and her face became peaceful. I could watch her sleep for years. Not that I had anything better to do.

Yes, I loved her . Too much.

What the hell am I going to do now?

Chapter3 {Edward}

When I walked home with Bella in my arms I made sure to walk as slow as possible, singing softly in Bella’s ear. I considered the fact that Alice had seen Bella and I. They’d be planning the outcome.

But I couldn’t bear to think of her at an orphanage. And most selfishly I could not imagine her happy with a normal family. But what pained me most was that she living with the Cullen’s was not an option.

She was human, we were not. And even with my three-hundred years of experience I could still snap. Her scent was not as potent as humans were because she was only a child. Her scent only made my throat burn slightly leaving an uncomfortable feeling. I would not hurt her.

She was important now. She was now my main concern. If I just had more time to weigh my options…

I’ll live through this, I reminded myself. As if I had a choice.

As I came closer to the house I became more anxious. I stopped in my tracks and looked straight ahead without focusing my eye sight on anything.

I felt so out of place carrying her home even though I knew that it was too late to put her back. I couldn’t help but stand there confused and frustrated wondering what I was going to do. I looked back for the last time then looked at Bella.

Her eyes were closed into a peaceful sleep, Her chocolate brown hair hung around her face. I brushed a soft strand of hair out of her face. I smiled. It were times like these when I didn’t have to try to drown everyone out of my head. But this was the only time that I could enjoy someone being near me and not having to listen to their thoughts even though I was very curious about her.

“Bella” I whispered softly. She did not even stir. I fixed her purple dress in place and she sighed. It was getting colder in the Alaska evening and I began to run. I continued to run with a little more confidence because I was doing this for her.