I Hate Him Chapter 8 (Picture Of Dad)

Chapter 8

"Alright class, welcome back to Science class," Mr. Kleparski greeted.

He was our Science teacher, obviously. He's cool like our Polish teacher. But, I'm not so good in Science, so this doesn't really help my GPA score build up like Polish class does.

I saw something fall on my desk and I saw it. It was a note. I opened the crumpled paper and saw Sam's hand writing.

Yeah, we go to the same class. He's not so good in it though.

It said: Whoa, Georgie acted really weird during lunch! Y????

I wrote: dude, u don't know y?

Maybe he'll find out on his own. But my brain was completely against it, it's like my heart connected to it too.

I threw it back and he opened it right away. He rolled his eyes and jotted down some words.

I watched our red haired teacher just so he wouldn't catch us. He's a cool teacher, around his twenties, just out of collage but, he does get angry.

Sam passed it back and I read the black inked words.

Well I may know...

This time I'm the one who rolled my eyes and I wrote some blue words.

Then tell me! I'm not gonna tell u unless u know already!

Wait, that made no sense. But, oh well.

I passed it back and waited for his answer. I taped my fingers against my desk and noticed that everyone was writing something down.

I looked over at the seat to my left and saw Hayley. So, I tapped her shoulder. She looked angry when she saw me. What did I do now?!

"What...?" She hissed.

"Um, uh..." I was scared to reply. She might just bite my head off from her stare.

"Well Fuller?!"

"What are we doing now, I didn't hear the teacher." I begged.

She rolled her eyes and flipped her red hair over her shoulder. No wonder she was so mean, she was a red head. All red heads are evil and mean.

"Uh, we have to do these problems," she showed me them.

Her writing was readable, which helped me. I dotted down the fifteen problems.

"Thanks Hayley," I whispered and turned back.

A note laid on my grey desk and I opened it as I did the work. I saw Sam writing something so I guessed that he was doing the same thing.

That makes no sense Jessa! But, I get it... u want me 2 find out be myself. I think she likes me...?

I replied: So, do u think? Or know?

I threw the note back and he was shocked, then he looked at me and sighed. My mind boggled. Crap, everything in me was seriously against this. My heart pumped faster every time I looked at him.

I finished the science equations and waited for the rest of the class. He threw the note back and I opened it right away.

I think that I know... haha. No, I know. Uh do u know the answer 2 number 3?

That's gr8 that u know. She does like u, a lot. Um, number 3 is like this: COOH+

I threw it back and he caught it in his hands. He jotted down the answer and replied on the note. I regretted what I wrote. But why? Why is this awkward feeling haunting me? It left when I was with Harry! Why can't it just go away forever!?