I Hate Him Chapter 16

You Guys Have Been Waiting For This Chapter actually, So I decided To Finish Up Fast And I Got It Done In Time To Start A New One!

Enjoy! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

Standing on the side walk, I noticed a dozen cars parked in front of her house. I guess this party’s huge, like really huge.

My heels clicked against the pavement, bringing me extreme confidence. I flashed a smile, ready to crash the party.

The sun was just setting as I reached the door, hearing music booming from the house. I knocked on the huge dark wood front door, waiting for someone to open the door.

The two door opened with Harry flashing a smile. My heart jumped but I regained some kind of wit.

“Oh, so you came.” He said slyly.

“Yes, I came,” I breathed in deeply.

God, he looked exceedingly… no, I’m not gonna go there again. But, he looked exceptionally nice for a party like this.

Jacket from a suit, black skinny jeans, red converse, white T-shirt. Perfect Harry attire.

I swallowed loudly and tried to take a step into the house.

Harry blocked my way with his arm. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“What are you…” I looked into his eyes, almost melting, “… the body guard?”

“Well, as a matter of fact, I am.” He said.

I chuckled, not believing him. “Sure…”

“Show me your invitation.”

He took my red mini dress in, making me feel a bit exposed and uncomfortable. Now, if I would still love him, wouldn’t I feel comfortable?

Yes.

“Um, I…” He cut me off, “…don’t have one?”

I nodded, still holding my confidence.

“Well, you aren’t the body guard so let me through…” I pushed through but he wouldn’t let me in.

Catching a glimpse of the party, I saw Georgie in there, partying with all the guys. They were dancing to Florence and The Machine – Kiss with a Fist. My favorite song by her.

Grr, no fair.

“Georgie…?” I asked in shock.

Harry turned his head, seeing exactly what I have my eyes on.

“Yeah, she had an invitation…” he checked his clipboard, “Wait, no she didn’t!”

“And you let her in,” I looked at him, putting my hands on my hips.

He smirked, sending a surge of electricity down me. Crap, why is this still happening to me when I don’t even like him anymore? We’re enemies again!

“No, she came with Vince Hameln… I remember that.” He sighed.

My jaw dropped in surprise.

“What…?!”

Vince Hameln, I bet you guys are like, “Why are you shocked?!” “Who is this guy or girl?!” Now why would a girl be named Vince? Now think about that weirdoes’! No, just kidding… He’s a guy. He’s the most out-of-league-guy for her, as in, he’s super popular.