Chapter 21

LET'S TRY TO GET TO 20,000 VIEWS!!!! PLEASE! :D:D

Just for you fans, I've decided to add one more chapter, an extra chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it and read the sequal, which is called: I Loathe Him.

I like the title All The Right Moves, but i Loathe Him matches I Hate Him, like a series of it's own, not a mini series, a SERIES! So i'll have more than that coming in soon, well maybe not that soon. Do you like the new title?

It used to be called All The Right Moves but I changed it, sorry.

ENJOY! 

PS - Look at the new book cover I made!

COMMENT! VOTE! FAN!

I Loathe Him will be up soon, I'll tell you when. ;) But the preview is up, so read that and my other stories.

Enjoy the last ever chapter of I Hate Him and wait for the sequal!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the music played through my earphones, I watched Georgie reading a book. The thing was she never read books unless she was upset.

Now that was confusing. Why was she upset...?

"Ohhh," she murmured with a tear rolling down her tan cheek.

"That's it," I whispered under my breath.

Pressing Pause on my iPod, I got off my lounge chair and walked up to her. She looked up at me; her eyes were as red as fresh grown tomatoes.

"What's wrong?! You've been mopping around for this past week!" I asked.

She shut her book, setting it down onto the side table.

"What's wrong?! Oh, you know what's wrong! Dammit." she hissed.

Okay, no more drama. What was up with her?

"Well...?! I don't know what's wrong, that's why I'm asking! Why else would I be asking, for the satisfaction to hear the reason why once again?" I said harshly.

I now that i should be going easy on her, I know. But, I couldn't help it.

"See?! You said once again!" she stated.

Rolling my eyes, I bent down to her level.

"I was just suggesting what you thought since I don't actually know what's going on. Just tell me, I'm your best friend, you can talk to me about anything and you know that."

She sniffled and spoke up, "Fine. You know Laura, right? Well, she asked Sam out and he said he would go out with her!" she sobbed.

Oh dammit! That man has to learn what a girl feels...

"Listen, sh, sh, sh... I'll have a talk with him," I said under my breath.

Digging her face into her hands, she kept on sobbing. Not only did she have a crush on him, but, she loved him. she was pissed that I dated Sam for like a week, but she knew it was kind of a stepping stone to who I was supposed to be with. She got over it, eventually, but she never got over loving Sam.

That was the problem folks, that was the problem.

"No, there's no point. He doesn't like me anyway..." she sniffled.

"So you're just gonna wait for him to say something?! You gotta get over him girl! I know, it'll be hard for you, no, scratch that, very hard for you, but you have to. It's your responsibility." I sighed.