New Problems

Emily's POV

"We must tell the others!"Klaus says happily and leads me outside to the living  room where everyone else is talking umongst themselves.

"We have something to tell you all."I said and i look up at Nik, knowing that he wants to be the one to announce it.

"We're pregnant."He said with the biggest smile ever, on his face. Rebekah immediately stands up and hugs me.

"Oh my goodness! I'm going to be a aunt.!"She cheered and then i was shocked when she hugged Klaus. I think he was shocked at the hug as well.

"Congradulations brother."She said .

"Thank you Bekah..."Then Elijah steps up and hugs him as well.

"I'm happy for you."He said and after a dozen more hugs and congradulations, we decided to have a dinner for celebration. Dinner went well but then as i am cleaning up with Bekah, she asks me a very difficult question.

"Are you going to tell Damon?"She asked and i nearly dropped a plate.

"Umm....I am...not sure though."I said and she looks at me strangely.

"You don't want to tell your father." Kol askes. I couldn't help but let put a nervous laugh and roll my eyes.

"You know he's not my real father right ?" And he nods.

"What? What happened to your father ? Do your parents know of your engagement?" He asked and I started to cry. I couldn't handle it. I just got up from the table and ran To me and Klaus room.

__

Klaus POV.

"Nice going Kol!" I said and Bekah punched him in the arm.

"What?! What did I do?" He asked .

"Her parents were massacred within only a few weeks of her moving here." I said and everyone looked shocked and upset for her.

"Damn...im sorry...i have no idea." Lol said and I sighed .

"Well I am going to see if she is ok" I said and I head to our bedroom. , prepared to handle my wife, and then I hear a scream right behind our door. I vamp speed into our room and she's  gone.

"Nick! Is she- " Elijah said but stops when he sees that Emily is gone .

" where is she ?" He asked .

"I don't know...but I know someone who might ." I said and he looks worried.

"You think it's him?" I nod.

"I know it's him.."

___

end of chapter