Marcellus Rebekah &Loki Elijah Mikealson

Klaus POV
Me and Rebekah take Emily to my room and we lay her in the bed but I remove her bottoms.

"Damon...I need dad." She sobs as she squeezes my hand . I pet her hair and I turn to Elijah.

"Ill call him now." He pulls out his phone before walking away.

I turn to Emily and I kiss her forehead . Davina gets in place and ready . she of course is the midwife .oh yeah her and Kol are married too.

"You can do this love...ill be here the whole entire time."

"So will I." It was Damon on the other side of his little girl now. Holding her free hand . she is all smilesand her skin is so blessingly glowing.

"Your here dad."he kisses her forehead.

"I told you didnt I..ill be here.forever and always.

"Ok it's about time to push." Davina says and  I shake my head.

"I cant...it hurts so much. Please make it stop."I beg .

"Darling i know it hurts but its time for you to bring our bundles of joy in this world."

"I'm here Emily...you have to do it....let the people in your life see the beautiful strong and incredible woman that I know you are.." I nodded and start to push.

__

Me and Klaus are holding our two sons.

Loki  Elijah Mikaelson & Marcellus Rebekah Mikaelson ."Klaus announces.

Loki looks so much like me. My hair, Klaus's eyes, and my nose and lips. My little twin. Marcellus is a exactly carrying his fathers appearances .

 Marcellus is a exactly carrying his fathers appearances

"He looks so much like you."I said to Klaus as he holds Marcellus and I hold Loki. 

"Loki looks like you." He comments and I start to cry and Klaus starts to as well. I turn to Damon.

"Would you like to hold him."Referring to Marcellus. He nodded and carefully takes the baby.  Then he was passes around and the same goes to Loki. Now Rebekah holds Marcellus and Elijah holds Loki.

"Elijah? Rebekah?" They look at me .

"Would you guys be the god parents of the boys?" They nodded with smiles.

"We would be honored."

~~~~~

I hug Damon tight, and he gives me a kiss on the cheek before he said his goodbyes and then he is gone. I turn to my love.

"Today has been life changing, don't you think?"I chuckle.

"Absolutely correct my love."We head to the kitchen and i grab some blood.

"Hows the wedding planning going? My sister being a bit annoying i can only guess."I snorted.

"I guess I can say that its almost done..just got to get my dress and the bridesmaid dress."I said and Klaus kisses my cheek and he pushes me against the fridge, kissing me deeply.

"Let me take care of you....after all you did just give me 2 of the best gifts of my life..."

You can imagine where this would lead to....

~~~~~~

end of chapter