dress shopping

Emily's POV

I awaken to the sun shining in my eyes, and a beautiful sight is presented to me. Klaus in in our bed, feeding Loki but what warms my heart is the fact that he is singing to him. I try my best to keep quite so this sight never has to go away.

"I know your staring love. "Klaus said, never taking his eyes off of the baby. 

"Good morning my loves. "I said softly and kissed both Klaus and Loki's head.

"Where's Marcellus?"

"He's in his bed sleeping. Well that is unless dear Rebekah fell asleep with him in her arms in the rocking chair." I couldn't help but laugh.

"I am so greatful that we finally have the family I always wanted I'm just sad that my parents will never be able to see it." I couldn't help it but start to cry.

The pain in my heart was strong . All the bad memories all came flooding back in my mind . My parents massacred . It hurt me deeply. Klaus shimmies over to me with Loki in his arms and wraps his free arm around me and kissed my cheek .

"You know that they would be so proud of you Emily. Your going to be such a great mother . Our boys will see that as well as all of us .I know that I am sure of that. " He said and I blushed before kissing his lips softly. Suddenly Rebekah comes in with Marcellus in her arms..

"I think the little one wants his momma." She said with a smile and handed the baby to me.

---

After I got dressed after feeding the babies and giving them baths, I decided to go on a walk to see my dad and uncle Stefan. Its been a while and I haven't seen my dad in about a week so a visit is due..

Over the past couple weeks the twins have grown very fast. They look like pre teens now .

(Loki below )

(Marcellus below)

I love my boys dearly. I'm so thankful that I get to have the family I always dreamed of. Many children running around me , a nice big house , a loving husband , that had always been my dream and I am so close to achieving that .

Klaus comes up to me and it snaps me out of my thoughts .

"Hello love.."

"Hello my dear. Where are the boys ?"

"They are playing basketball outside."

"Okay good. "

"Are you going dress shopping with Rebekah and the boys today. ?" It reminded me. I'm taking the boys , Rebekah, Elijah , and kol , with me for dress shopping. Sadly Klaus isn't allowed to come but we want to follow traditional for the wedding which is in a couple months. We are having a beach wedding and we are waiting for summer to do that. Besides there is mainly the dresses for bridesmaids and my wedding dress that I need. I have plenty of time to plan..

"Yes. I am excited. But I don't know what kind of dress that I want. "

"Don't worry love. Once you find it , you'll know."

" Well Im going to get the boys and head out. I love you.."

" I love you too my love." He said and kisses me before I gather everyone and we all left.

----

"Wow mom you look beautiful." Marcellus said when I came out in my first dress choice.

It was a lace number but I kinda didn't like the style of it at all. It was a little too much and it wasn't for me.

 It was a little too much and it wasn't for me

"Thank you baby but I don't like it. I don't like the one lacey leg. Also the one lacey arm thing is not working on me. It's pretty but it's not for me . And I don't think it will go with the beach setting.." I explained and the assistant worker took me back to the dressing room and I changed into the next dress.

" I explained and the assistant worker took me back to the dressing room and I changed into the next dress

I walked out to the others and they all marveled at the dress .

"That's a little plain but it would go with the beach setting ."Loki said..

"I like it. I think you look gorgeous." Kol said.

"Beautiful." Elijah agreed.

"Thank you guys but its a little too plain. I want something with lace and a little bit of sparkle . Something unique."

"I think the next one will be just what your looking for ." The assistant said and took me back.

When I put on the last dress I gasped , putting my hand over my mouth.. I loved it. I already knew this was my dress. It was pretty and I think everyone else would agree.

I go out and everyone awes at me and Loki is the first to speak

"That's definitely it."

"Absolutely perfect." Marcellus agreed .

"Niklaus is going to love that." Elijah said..

"This is your dress." Rebekah said.

"I agree. Totally agree." Lol added and I smiled .

I can't wait for my wedding day...

---

End of chapter