I'm Alive

Emily's POV

I try to go inside the boarding house, but i couldnt. I kept trying but i couldnt.

"DAMON! STEFAN!"I called out and before i knew it Damon was in front of me and from the look on his face,He was in disbelief, and shocked that i am even alive.

"Emily?"He said and i smiled.

"Hey ..dad."I said and he smiled at the fact that i called him Dad.

"Why arent you inside?"

"You have to invite me in."I said and he looked upset.

"Your a vampire?"I nodded.

"A hybrid actually."I said .

"Come in so i  can hug my daughter."He said and i stepped inside and hugged him tight. I couldnt help but cry.

"Im so sorry Dad....."I sobbed and he holds my face in his hands.

"Dont ever be sorry...if anything i should be sorry...I could have protected you more."He said and i sighed, letting him go.

"Well you now know that i can protect myself..and besides that, i have family that loves me more than anything...im never alone."I said and i hear Damon's phone ring.

"It's Klaus."He said and hands it to me.

"He probably wants to hear from you..."He said and i take the phone and answer, putting it on speaker.

"Hey Nik."I said.

"Love are you ok? "

"Yes Nik i am fine...i had to see Dad."I said.

"When will you be returning."I took a look at the clock and it said 10 pm.

"Give me 1 hour, ill be back for dinner."I said.

"Alright love...i love you."

"I love you too."We said our goodbyes and hung up, then i handed my phone to Damon.

"Oh i umm have something for you."He said and walks over to a cabinet and hands me a small velvet box.

"What is this?"

"Something that us vampires all need, but there is another meaning behind this?"

I gasped in shock when i realized what it was. It was a daylight ring but it was exactly like Damon and Stefans but it was a bit smaller and a E in the middle.

"A daylight ring?"

"Yeah...But since your a Salvatore now, you need a family daylight ring...i guess thats what i can call it." I chuckled and i put it on.

"Thank you dad. I love you."I said and kissed his cheek.

"There is something else."He said and hands me a brand new Iphone 11, Rose Gold.

"Oh my god..why did you get this?"

"Well i need to keep in contact with my daughter and im pretty sure you want to keep contact with your mate."He said and i smiled.

"I know he is...i just didnt think he would tell you."I said and went got us some burbon and i gave dad his cup.

"Well i must ask...how is it being a vampire? or a hybrid?"Dad asked and i chuckled.

"Damon...you should know i have been a vampire Hybrid for just under 24 hours....i wouldnt know yet..but i must say the door thing is weird."I said and Dad chuckled and Stefan suddenly comes in. Shocked and mouth wide open. Me and Stefan have gotten close lately and i couldnt help but smile.

"Emily?"He said and i smiled, putting down my glass.

"Hi  Uncle Stef."He vamp speeds to me and hugs me.

"Oh my god...your back."

~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER