DISCLAIMER.

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PROCEEDING, THANK YOU.

wednesday | 9 september 2020

hello it's dee, the author.

i would like to inform to any new readers that this book started (in september 2019 - june 2020) which is way before the W issue so his name may still be in here and trigger some of you. if you're not comfortable seeing his name here, i advise you to not read further on.

but don't worry, i'm taking this book under major editing and take his name out. he plays a very big role in this story and it will take some time for me to rearrange the plot and change his name, along with deleting some comments. to current readers, i will try to not change the plot much and keep the main story going.

again, please be aware before proceeding as it may affect you in any way. please be safe for me and take care.

-love, dee

-----

friday | 9 october 2020

hi, i am back.

so i have made the decision to change his name completely to an OC named kim yeongsoo along with changing the woochan to yeongchan in all of my books. the reason why i can't do jeongchan is because i already have a plot with our baby jeongin and it would ruin the flow.

by the time you're reading this, all the books are still going under editing so ignore any sudden change while you're at it. i will inform once everything has been changed completely.

i hope everyone is doing great these days, please take good care of yourself and don't forget to always keep a positive mindset, yeah? thank you for always supporting me (we reached 150k reads THAT'S CRAZY DJJS), i love you all so much.

-love, dee

-----

wednesday | 14 october 2020

i have successfully changed everything regarding his name and instead of a bear, yeongsoo resembles a tiger! you may now continue to read this book without worrying about any triggering names BUT please remember that i might have missed some bits so if i did, please let me know. thank you so much!

-love, dee

----

final edit : i do NOT condemn any hateful behaviour/comment towards anyone in my books and i am fully aware of the current situation. he is proven innocent (if you don't know, please take some time to educate yourself on the matter and stop spreading unnecessary hate. i beg you) the only reason i kept this up is because i now respect both as separate artists and wouldn't want to associate them together. since i changed everything before the case has been debunked, it would just works best if i kept the change. either way, i hope we all can just stop dragging other people and create any unnecessary arguments. there is nothing wrong with not supporting someone, but please PLEASE refrain from saying hateful stuff and sending d/t to people who does. i am talking not as a fan, but as a human. remember to always be mindful and positive, it's a dangerous world we're living in.

-love, dee