thirty one

jisung had immediately made his way out after taking his mask and cap to cover his face. chan and changbin is in the studio, so he told them in the group chat that he's going out for a while.

making his way out, he took out his phone and plugged in his earphones. he put on some soothing music to calm down his nerves. he never met minho after the incident, and he is very nervous and scared of the consequences.

standing by the 'STOP' sign, he could already see the booster cafè on the other side. making sure the traffic light had turned red for the vehicles to stop, jisung crossed the road with his hands tucked in his jacket pockets.

it was a cold evening, and sadly jisung's jacket is not that thick and the boy was pretty much shivering at this point. but he didn't mind it since his head is just occupied with minho.

as he walked, the sunshine bookstore is finally visible from his point of view, and he can't believe he's actually getting closer to minho's location. his heart started beating faster than it already is.

he finally stopped in front of a building. looking up, he could see 'LEVANTER DANCE STUDIO' neatly written on the building's entrance. this time, his palms also started sweating, his lips begin to quiver and his legs almost gave up on him.

this is it. i'm finally meeting him.

he gathers all his courage and put on a confident act as he walked into the building. the small desk with a girl drinking water behind it was the first thing he saw and he immediately walked over.

"hi, excuse me. is there anyone here with the name lee minho?" he asked calmly, which he succeeds at since he's good with masking his nervousness.

"oh yeah, it's currently his break time right now. he should be at the relax room." the girl by the desk replied, who jisung identified as a dance instructor with the name momo by her name tag.

"you can walk right through here and it's the first room on the left" she continued and excuse herself to continue her lesson in one of the studio room.

jisung obeyed and walk through the short corridor, and he could already see a room on the left not far ahead from him. he walked slowly and once he reached the door, he took a really deep breath.

taking a couple more breaths, he finally turned the doorknob and slowly peeked his head in between the doors. he could see a bunch of dancers chilling and chatting inside the room, but he can't seem to find minho anywhere.

"oh hey, you new here?"

jisung was startled with a voice from his left and when he turned, he was met with another boy preferably his age that looks a bit too familiar.

"uh, actually no. i'm looking for someone," he said and jisung could never express how grateful he is for his mask and cap for covering his nervous facial.

"oh i'll help you with that. who are you looking for anyway? i'm felix by the way and i'm fairly new too but i know mostly everyone now since i'm a social butterfly,"

jisung's eyes went wide. felix. changbin's crush. that's why he looked so familiar, he remembered changbin showing him a picture of felix once. it seems like felix couldn't recognise him, which he's relieved at.

"um, i'm looking for lee minho," he said above a whisper, careful so that felix couldn't recognise his voice.

"oh! he's by the staircase outside. he said he was waiting for someone, so i'm guessing it's you," felix said with a cheerful smile. if felix knew who i am, he probably wouldn't be this happy, jisung thought sadly.

sending his goodbye and thanks to felix, jisung walked out of the room and look to his left to see a staircase not too far from his spot. he's finally meeting minho, but he just realised how not ready he is.

but there's no turning back now.

he slowly walked and approached the staircase, and he finally saw another figure sat on the stairs, staring intently into the floor. jisung's heart broke at the sight.

minho looked really sad, his eyes masked a lot of hurtful emotions that made jisung felt so guilty. the older looks like he'd been crying, but it wasn't that visible which means he must've cried last night instead of today.

he had a small towel on his neck, which he used to wipe his sweats after a tiring dance session. but on top of that, the most visible thing about him is his face.

the frown on his face is very visible, his eyebrows were drooped down and he looked like he was in the middle of breaking down in tears, but he was holding in as much as he could.

jisung never felt so bad seeing someone so devastated in front of him. minho is special to him and the fact that minho is sad because of him made him felt more terrible.

he absolutely could never forgive himself now. the older must've been suffering, and he was the cause of it. jisung could feel his eyes started to water little by little.

he slowly walked closer to minho and the urge to just embrace the older into a warm hug was so strong but he could never do it. not like this.

minho didn't seem to realise a presence beside him, so jisung finally said something while trying to contain his urge to cry to grab the older's attention.

"m-minho hyung, i'm s-so s-sorry,"

-

nope i'm out
i'm done with this all this drama

.... or am i? 👀

hehe hoped you like the second update of the day! happy birthday to the sweetest boy hyunjinnie!!~

this story is soooo much longer (and i swear the next chapter is much longer) than i thought i'm lowkey proud lol see you guys on the next chapter love ya! <3

-love, dee