thirty eight

minho hyungie 💕

hey sunshine

are you ready?

sungie 💞

huhu i think so

minho hyungie 💕

i'm on my way

sungie 💞

okiee i can't waitt!

minho hyungie 💕

see you in a sec cutie

------

minho put his phone down as he started the car. since the last meeting was just a walking distance, minho wanted to take jisung somewhere not too further from usual so he drove his car.

minho rarely uses his car. he only uses it for special and important occasions since he loves the idea of walking. but since it's for jisung, it's understandable why minho says it belongs in the special and important occasion category.

he put his playlist on shuffle and 3racha came out. he won't admit it, but he still feels butterflies in his stomach every time jisung's part came up. he still couldn't believe he was the same person he's been talking to all this time.

he just honestly felt like his life is a living fan fiction.

upon reaching jisung's neighbourhood, minho got pretty nervous. the only reason he wanted to take jisung out is to confess to him, so he was scared of the idea of rejection.

before anything happens, minho decided to text hyunjin and tell him his plan. just in case it doesn't turn out like he wanted it to be, he's hoping hyunjin would be there for him.

he parked a few blocks away from jisung's house and took out his phone before going through his contacts and texted hyunjin.

------

minhoee 💙

bro i'm soooo nervous hsjdbjaaak

hyunnie

wOwOwwowow what whyyy

minhoee 💙

sooo i asked jisung out today

and i'm planning to confess to him

hyunnie

i thought you already did?

minhoee 💙

yeA but that's like waaay before the incident

it's possible that his feelings won't stay the same

hyunnie

dude are you serious

even a fool would know you guys are head over heels for each other

minhoee 💙

well i obviously am for him but i dunno about him

i literally broke his heart

hyunnie

broo listen