Chapter 6

Sarah's pov

I woke up super comfy. I stretched out my wolfy legs and tried to stand up but there was something holding me down. I immediately started to panic. I began to have flashbacks of pack members holding me down so others could beat me. I started to thrash under the restraint until I heard someone groan. I froze and looked in the direction of the sound.

Staring back at me with beautiful blue eyes was a very handsome man. Mate, Lea purred. The restraint moved off of me and it turned out to be his arm, very muscley arm. He chuckled and said "Are you done staring at me?"

I quickly looked away and stood up. I had to find somewhere to get away from him. He could beat me, or reject me as a mate. I whimpered at the thought of that. The man must have heard me because the next thing I know, he's picking me up and placing me on his lap. I squirmed around, trying to get away from him. Lea was upset that I was trying to get away from my mate and she pushed herself into the corner of my mind.

Mate let me go and I jumped off the bed. I ran to the door only to realize it was closed. That meant I'd need to shift back to human form to open it and I really didn't want to do that. I ran away from the door and decided to go hide under the bed. The whole time, mate was watching me. He looked a little hurt but covered it quickly.

I crawled under the bed and heard him get off the bed. He looked under the bed at me and tried to reach for me but I just started trembling a tad, afraid he would drag me out and beat me for running from him.

Cameron's pov

I watched as she ran around my room, trying to hide. I sighed. She was probably terrified, I mean, a complete stranger, even if I am her mate, carried her into his room and fell asleep with her, then accidentally, might I add, held her down against her will to his bed. I guess we weren't off to a very great start as mates.

I watched as she crawled under the bed and I decided to get her before she hurt herself. I climbed off my bed and looked under at my terrified mate. She moved herself as far under my bed as she could so even when I reached as much of my body I could under my bed (which wasn't too much), I still couldn't reach her trembling form.

SARAHS POV

I watched as he tried to reach me but soon gave up and left the room. I was surprised at that. He also left the door open a peek. I slid myself out from under the bed and and stood up. You should go find mate, Lea said. He won't hurt us and he really wants us. His wolf, Alex, said so.
Are you sure?, I ask her. He could just be building us up until he just rejects us.
I'm positive, now go find him.

With that, I walked over to the door and nudged it open with my nose so that it was wide enough for me to fit through. Making sure no one saw me, I cautiously started to follow my mates scent. I kept going down a long hallway until I reached a staircase. His scent was pretty strong here so I knew his office was right down these stairs.

Right as I was about to go down, loud yelling broke out behind me. Two men were rushing towards me shouting "Stop rouge!" And "Get back here!"

Panicking, I began to rush down the stairs. Sadly with my luck, it didn't turn out that way. My paws slipped out from under me and I toppled down the stairs, landing at the bottom with a giant thud and a loud yelp from me.

Smooth, Sarah. Smooth.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why do I feel like I'd fall down the stairs like that in real life too.😂😂😂 Ok so do you guys like this book or nah? I'd really like some opinions. I also want a name for my readers like some people have. Anyone have ideas?

Ok yay so don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!!!!!