Chapter 2

Sarah's pov

I finished my chores just in time to make the pack dinner. I decided to make spaghetti and meatballs since it would be quicker to make than much else in the house.

About an hour and a half later, the dining room was filled with hungry wolves. I only had to cook the meal for a few more minutes and then it would be done but I feared that a few minutes would be too long for them to wait. They usually expect everything to be done by the time they sit down.

A few minutes passed and the meal was ready plus, no one came in to yell at me or hit me for bringing the food out late. I grabbed the tray of food and cautiously walked through the kitchen door. As I walked to the center of the table to put the food down, something absolutely horrifying happened.

I tripped. I tripped and fell flat on the floor, sending spaghetti and meatballs flying everywhere. I quickly looked up to see the damage. There was spaghetti splattered on everyone except a few that were farther away from me. I watched as the Alpha, Alpha John, stood up from his seat and slowly walked to me.

I gave him a once over and noticed he too was covered in sauce. I shook in fear at the thought of what may happen next. After a few seconds of nothing, I decided to look up. Apparently that was what he was waiting for because he punched me right then and there.

"James," he called out to his son. "Please take this mess away from my sight. Do what you must."
And with that, James walked over to me as I slowly tried to inch back. He swiftly darted his hand out to grab my arm and he pulled me up and away, out of the dining room and down into the prison where they usually keep rouges.

I knew what was about to happen and I braced myself for what was to come. He threw me into one of the cells and by threw, I'm serious. I'm so underweight you can pick me up like I'm nothing. He follow me into the cell, and walked up to where I lay on the ground. He began to beat me. He kicked me in the stomach several times and each one hurt more than the last. Then he lifted me up and punched my in the face, then stomach, then face again. He dropped me and I crumpled to the floor. He kicked my back, punched my arm and possibly broke it, then he kicked my protruding ribs from my stomach and I felt some of them snap as well. I felt all the blood pouring from my body from the cuts James left. I felt each bruise forming on my body and could not move. The scariest part, is that though this whole beating, I hadn't made a sound.

The beating lasted only a few more minutes before I was almost unconscious. James whispered in my ear "Next time, Sarah, I won't go so easy." He left, locked the cell, and then I blacked out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
HEY GUYS! Tell me what you think of my story so far. No hate here but constructive criticism would be helpful. DONT FORGET TO VOTE, READ, COMMENT AND SHARE!