Welp

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Remi's POV***

"Alpha. Luna. A little help. Please." Lyle panics through the mind link.

I grab Talon's hand and we rush out the door. I link mom to get the kids. We are on.

We hurry through the field landing on the pack hospital door step.

"Ready?" I ask Talon. He nods and pushes the door open. We wash our hands before pushing through the door to Spence's room.

"How close?" Talon walks to Spence and wipes his hair line with a dry cloth.

"Too close. Fuck." Spence cringes and throws his head back. He lets out a belt of pain.

"When did this happen?" I look to Lyle for answers. My mate handles the laboring father.

"Like two hours ago. He whimpered in his sleep. The bed was soaked. I just knew." Lyle confirms the timing.

"Where is Jenny?" Talon grips Spencer's hand with a grimace.

"Went to get pain meds." Lyle kisses Spencer softly.

"I love you. Please don't touch me." Spence grabs his bed guard and squeals out in agony.

"Is this normal?" Lyle paces and stares at his ailing mate.

"Afraid so." Talon smiles weakly.

"Babe. Come here." Spence grabs air until a very confused Lyle retakes his position.

"Sorry. I missed you." Spence pulls Lyle down and kisses his lips.

"It's okay love. I understand." Lyle wipes the sweat off of Spence.

"Holy fucking Moons." Spencer arches off the bed and squirms.

"Where is the fucking doctor?" Talon let's go of Spence and heads for the door. He almost collides with Jenny.

"Sorry. Another patient had an emergency. I'm here." Jenny walks over and puts something in Spence's IV.

"That shit burns." Spencer grits his teeth.

"It's not supposed to." Jenny shakes her head and reads the label on the bottle.

"What did you give him?" I ask.

"Morphine. It's what we give them all." Jenny looks at Spence. His face turns red and he starts panting.

"OUT!" Jenny screams and I push through the door, pulling Talon and Lyle with me. I rush towards Dr. Gibson's office and burst in.

"Go. Spencer is having some complications." I point towards the door. We follow the doctor as he rushes down the hall.

We pace the floors for ten minutes before Jenny walks out of the room.

"Lyle scrub up. Alpha. Luna. Take a seat. We're performing a Cesarean." Jenny goes back in the room with Lyle close behind.

"Allergic reaction." I soothe my wondering mate. I can feel his anxiety.

"I just want them safe, Remi." Talon climbs in my lap. I wrap my arms around him tightly.

"They will be." I promise. I know my Goddess. She won't do that to us.

We wait for hours as pack members come in and check on the situation. Alpha Ramon joins us. Apparently he had been called hours ago. All our friends fill the waiting area as we wait.

A few minutes more go by. Lyle comes out with the biggest grin I have ever seen.

"He's healthy?" Talon jumps up.