Meka and Kai

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Remi's POV***

"Baby? You awake?" I groan as I stand from the bed. These pups have been squalling all night long.

"Yes. How could I sleep?" Talon sits up and slumps back into the mattress.

"I'm sorry love. They just seem to be hungry again." I grab both pups from the crib and lay them next to my love.

"I'm so tired." Talon sniffles. I know he is. Every two hours I have to wake him to nurse our princesses.

I climb behind Talon, letting him rest his head against my chest. He leans into me while I help him support our babies as he nurses their suckling mouths.

"I promise, you aren't doing this alone baby. I just can't feed them." I run my hands soothingly through his hair.

"I'm seriously considering bottle feeding ." Talon groans as one of the pups nips at his nipple.

I gently detach Hannah from Talon. I burp her before laying her back in the crib. Talon burps Gracie. I take the sleeping pup from his arms and put her back to bed.

I rush back to the bed and wrap my arms around my love. I snuggle him into my chest and kiss his head.

"Sleep sweetheart." I gently rock us. It takes seconds before Talon starts softly whistling out his breaths.

I close my eyes and chase sleep.

I wake to the incessant sound of wailing. I immediately jump from the bed and cradle both pups in my arms, rushing quietly out of the room before Talon wakes.

I carefully navigate the steps and pray I don't wake the whole fucking house.

"Let me take one." My mom's soft voice greets me and I eagerly hand Hannah over.

"Still waking every two hours?" Mom questions me.

"If we're lucky." I nod with a loud yawn.

"Remi, I'm not being rude. But, do you think Luna is producing enough milk?" Mom rocks Hannah gently while walking to the fridge and getting me a drink.

"I'm not sure. I plan on calling Jenny tomorrow. I can't imagine they should be this hungry all the time." Gracie squirms in my arms before belting out a loud shriek.

"Call her now." Mom urges me.

I look up and notice the sun is beginning to rise. I really do hate to wake her.

Mom must see my hesitance. I hear the pack house door open before small hands pull Gracie from my arms.

"You should have called." Jenny chastises me softly. She carries Gracie to the couch and gently lays her down. Mom brings Hannah over and sets them side by side.

"Sorry. I'm really trying." I yawn again, my eyelids begging to close.

"You're doing fine. Tell Talon to let Meka feed them. He will produce more milk." Jenny hands me Gracie and starts following me up the stairs.

"See you in a couple hours." I blow a kiss to my mom.

Jenny walks in and gently wakes my sleeping mate. I wish to hell we didn't have to do that.

"I'm up." Talon stretches and reaches for Hannah.

"Talon, baby, shift please. Meka needs to feed the pups." I sit beside him and he nods gently. He stands up and strips bare before laying back down on the bed as Meka.

I place the pups on his teets and walk in the bathroom to shift.

"Hi Love. You're doing so wonderful." Kai chuffles while laying behind Meka. I watch from my my own head, not minding at all.