Changes

***Talon's POV***

"Well, an explanation is in order. I suppose." Lutz looks at me in anticipation, as I speak thru a smile.

"It would be nice." Lutz waves his hand impatiently.

"Elder Ruth informed us that I am not an Omega. Never was." I giggle.

"You are adorably frustrating Tal. Get to the good part." Lutz urges.

I cut my eyes at Lutz. The compliment is innocent. However, my newly mated Alpha is not amused. I lean over and whisper a sweet nothing in Remi's ear. He smiles while I peck his cheek.

"I am a god." I start my explanation.

Lutz busts out laughing. He practically falls over.

I roll my eyes. Immaturity is not going to go well with this conversation.

Lutz throws his hand down on his knee and waves it in the air. His laughter becomes irritating.

I glare at my best friend.

"Oh shit, you were being serious?" Lutz asks incredulously.

"Asshole." I quip.

He stiffly sits up. He quietly removes his laughing tears. Lutz tries and fails to stop a chuckle that bubbles up his throat.

I huff while crossing my arms over my chest.

This bitch.

"If you're through making me feel stupid, I can continue." I bite out.

"I'm sorry. You were saying. A god." Lutz attempts a straight face and once again fails epically.

I throw my hands in the air and growl loudly. The roar causes Remi to jump and Lutz gets real quiet, real fast.

I stomp out of the house and everyone follows.

"Shift." I command, pointing at Lutz.

Lutz hears the timber in my voice, one that frankly surprises myself. He throws a look of concern at Remi. Remi and Alpha Jamison just smirk. I match theirs with one of my own.

"I will go easy on you buddy." Lutz winks towards me.

"Sure." I shrug.

Lutz' grey wolf appears before me. I smile like a demon. I cast a wink over to Remi. He smiles and nods back, his lips purse into a kiss. My heart flutters.

I bend down and smirk internally. Time to show off a few changes. I lean towards the ground into a crouch. I spring upwards, pushing off the balls of my feet.

As I jump, I transform. I land in front of Lutz in Meka's magnificent form. Lutz black eyes widen, the pupils so large that no white can be seen.

Lutz blinks and I stalk forward. I purposely go slow. My huge wolf is on brilliant display. Power seeps into my veins and Meka snickers.

Menacingly, I circle my bestie. His cackles rise and his ears pin back. I stride off to the side as Lutz watches wearily. I have my plan completely mapped out. I'm fucking with the bastard.

As I cross the large head of my best friend's wolf, I slap him with my tail. He growls. I snap my head and glower my eyes at him. I stand directly in front of him, four feet between us. My wolf head lowers and my front paws bend towards the earth. My ass is straight in the air. My tail swiping back and forth.

Lutz trembles and I laugh internally.

Dramatically, I snarl with saliva dripping from my venomous canines. Showing off, because I can, I shake my fur and let the gold glimmer as I hold my stance.