Chapter 4: I Missed You!

I woke up and heared my phone was ringing but I didn't bother to look for it instead I went back to sleep after a few minutes... I heard the doorbell ring. Ugh! Who is it?!

I went downstairs and check who is it I mean he or she rang the doorbell so many times and its soooo annoying!

I opened it and...

J: Ugh! Whoever you are, you are so--

My heart stopped as I saw the guy standing in front of my porch... Could it be?!.....

J: DANNY?!

I hugged him as tight as I could... Gosh I totally missed him... I know its weird I mean he's only gone for 2 days but... Oh well!

D: Gosh Jen!!! I miss you!!!

J: Me too!!! And... What are you doing here?

D: Didn't you received your dad's text?

J: Ummm... Wait!

I ran to my room and found my phone... And he's right there is a message! It says...

From: Daddy!

Jenny I brought Danny there so he could help you with your mission! Love you! :)

I went downstairs and helped him put his things to the other room... And right after.... He fell asleep! Hahahaha!

*sighs* Nothing to do here! I went back to my bed and sleep... AGAIN! Then.... My phone rang! Ugh! I picked it up not checking the caller I.D.

J: Ugh! Hello?

G: Hey Jenny! Its Greyson... Ummm... Are you still sleeping?

J: Wait What? *fixes herself* NO! Why'd you call?

G: Umm... I was wondering if we could... Ummm... You know... Have a... Ummm...

J: What is it?

G: ...... Date?

J: I would love to!

G: Really?! *smiles widely*

J: *giggles* When and What time?

G:Tomorrow... I'll pick you up at... 6:00pm sharp!

J: Ok... See ya later!

G: K bye... I LOVE YOU!

-call ended-

Wait... What? Did he really said that?!... No! Why would he! Hahahaha!!! Silly me with my silly ears!

So I got up and took a bath... And get dressed... I decided to take a walk for a while... When I was about to open the door there was this... I dunno what was that called... A Ninja?! Or something! He was about to grab me but my reflexes are fast so I grabbed his back and flip him like a flamingo! And punched his face then I asked...

J: Who are you? And what do you need from me?!

???: I-I'm one of Krypton's s-spy and-and...

J: TELL ME WHERE IS HIS SECRET HIDE OUT!

???: U-Ummm... To the... Jandice Hotel Room 056!

I punched his face and he blacked out... Hmmm... I scared him to hell! Hahaha!!! I got out and walked towards the park and sit beside the tree...

Well this is the place where I relax and think... I cleared my mind once in a while a got the book where I hid it in a hole of the tree where no one can see it... The book's title is... Run Away Love! By Coplin McDavis(I just made that out! xD) And start reading it... I almost finished the book only 5 chapters more... I returned the book to its hole and got home and I smell *sniffs* wait... Someone's cooking?! And it smells like... Mmmm... Scrambled eggs and fried rice... I opened the door and saw Danny cooking...

D: Glad your home! I cooked something because I know your hungry!

J: Aweee! Thanks!

He is really sweet and nice guy! But No! I don't like him or anything I just like him as a friend... Thats all! Nothing more... I eat with him and washed the dishes...

I went through my bedroom... I took a bath and went to sleep!

Hey hey hey!!! Sorry for the late update and its... Short! Hahahah! I've been busy this week and suppose to be updating on SATURDAYS!!! hahhaha!!! So yeah!! And thanks for reading I really do appreciate it!