Chapter 2: We're On The Subject

I say my Goodbyes to my Dad, kissed his cheek and called my driver Joey...

J: Here we are ma'm!

Me: *yawns* I guess I slept all the way here!

J: Hahaha! Yes you did. I'll go get your things!

I got to the plane and unluckily. I got to seat with an ANNOYING KID at my back seat that keeps kicking my chair. Ughhh!

J: Kid will you stop kicking my seat!

Kid: Oh Yeah! *kicks*

J: STOP IT! Ugh! Darn.

I just ignored him. Even if I cant! So I just sit there and got my laptop and researched about this Greyson kid!

And... Holy Macaroni! HE'S CUTE! I smiled at that thought! I shut my laptop and plug in my earphones... I drifted to sleep when I woke up I realized that I was on my destination!

I got my things and I was walking not knowing where should I go because... I dont know this place! Walking. Walking. Walking. And AHA! I saw a cab! Then I ran for it because its the last one then.... BOOM! I bumped into... I dont know who!

Me: *runs* *boom* OUCH!!! WATCH WHERE YOU GO---

???: Oh My Gosh! I'm so so sorry!!! Let me help you! *helds a hand*

Me: *gets up* Ummm... I should be the one who's saying sorry because I was running and... Oh man! THAT WAS THE LAST CAB!

???: Oh! I was suppose to got to that cab too and... I'm Greyson by the way! Whats your name?

Me: *in my mind: OMG THATS WHY HE LOOKS SOOO FAMILIAR. THATS HIM! OMG!* Ummm I'm Jenny! Nice to meet you!

G: Ummm... Maybe we can wait for a cab. Oh right there! Come on! *holds your hand and runs*

We went to the cab and the ride was... AWKWARD! Its so quiet. Then I reached my destination. So I was going to go down the cab when...

G: Ummm... Nice to meet you by the way and let me help you with those.

J: Oh! Thanks.

I gave him my suit cases and put it down on my room and walked down to my porch.  ASAWA

J: Umm thanks... Again! Hahaha guess I'll see you around!

G: Do you wanna go explore this city tomorrow? Maybe we can stroll around!

J: Sure! What time?

G: I'll pick you up at... 1:00pm and... Can I have you number?

J: Sure!

I gave him my number and say byes, he got to the cab and left...

I got in my house and called my dad!

J: Dad! I got the subject!

D: Oh well... That was fast!... Stick with him and... Find out what is Krypton up to! Got it?

J: Got it! And.... Bye dad! Love you!

D: I love you too sweetheart! Good night!

I got to my room and fixed my things while wondering what'll happen tomorrow...

After fixing my things I got to my bed... Boy! That was tiring! I took a bath, changed to my pajamas, and went to my bed...

Hmmm... First day of the mission is pretty interesting... I bet I'm going to have fun with my mission! I shut my eyes and sleep...

Hey!!! So.... How is it? Good Bad or so whatever! Comment if you have suggestions and Vote if you like/love it! Thank You for reading!!!