Chapter 6: I Love You!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock... I stood up and I kinda feel dizzy... And my body feels heavy! I walk towards my door and theres no one... I walked to the refrigerator and found a note...

Dear Jenny,

I went to the grocery store and went to visit my aunt take care! I'll be back soon!

-Danny

Hmm... I went to my bedroom and lay on my bed then my phone rang...I sat up and answered it. Itwas Greyson...

J: Hello?

G: Hey Jen! Did I disturb you?

J: No. Why'd you call?

G: I was going to come over! You know... To hang out for a while!

J: Sure!

G: Ok! See ya in a few!

After 5 minutes Greyson arrived... I opened the door and I kinda felt... Heavy? I dunno why! We went to my bedroom and I sat on my bed...

G: Do you wanna go out?

J: I dunno! I'm not in the mood!

G: Whats wrong?

J: I feel dizzy!

He touched my neck and forehead... He said...

G: Oh! You have a high temperature... Just lay there and I'll go get the thermometer!

I followed what he said... And he came back with a glass of water and a thermometer on his hand...

G: Here. Drink this!

He hand me the water and I drank it... He put the thermometer in my mouth and after for a while he checked it...

G: 40.3?! You need to rest! Just lay down there and if you need something just call me... I'll be at the living room!

He went downstairs and I drifted to sleep... I heard the door open and closed. He grab a stool and put it beside my bed and sat on it. He whispered something...

G: You know you always look beautiful... Inside and out! There are things that you need to know...

What are those THINGS that I need to know? He held my hand then...

G:*sighs* Ever since I first saw you... My world stopped, your as beautiful as an angel. Your eyes sparkles in the dark. You red rosy cheeks that sometimes... Blush every time I complement you! Your smooth soft hair that I brush. Your smooth flawless skin. And most especially... You moist pink lips that makes me want to kiss!... I LOVE YOU! Get well soon...

After I heard those words I was... Flattered! And I was blushing really hard... I hope he didn't saw that... I fluttered my eyes open slowly...

J: *coughs* Hey!

G: U-umm... Hi! *smiles nervously* *laughs* are you... Blushing?!

J: U-uhh! No! (I lied ok?)

G: U-umm... Did you umm... Heard something?

J: Ummm No! (I lied again!)

G: *sighed in relief* ohhh!.. If you need me I'll be at the kitchen... Get some rest!

Before he left he kissed my forehead. Darn! I feel so dizzy right now... Maybe I should just rest for a while!

Greyson's POV(Finally hahaha!!!)

I kissed her forehead and went to the kitchen and cook some soup for her... After I cooked it I went to her bedroom and see her asleep hugging the blankets and I guess the blankets are not enough because she is still cold... I placed the soup on her table and went to her bed. I stared at her for a while, admiring her angelic face while sleeping and I'm right she is still cold so I wrapped my arms around her instead and, Yup! That helped. I kissed her cheek and after a while I wake her up for her to eat the soup and make her feel better.