Chapter 3: Stroll Around The City!

I woke up and saw a beam of light of the sun! *yawns* What a beautiful morning. I got to my window and breathe the fresh air... I went back to my bed and plug in my earphones for a while...

While I was singing to the music that I'm hearing I heard the doorbell ring for a couple of times... I went downstairs and checked who is it... I mean who would visit me here when I barely know someone from here.....

I got downstairs and opened the door and surprisingly... Guess who's my visitor is...

J: Greyson? What are you doing here and.... How did you find out where my house is?

G: *panting* We went to the cab together right? And... Remember we are gonna stroll around the city?

J: Oh yeah... Come in!

I lead him to my living room and let him sit on the couch... And gave him a glass of water...

G: By the way... Your a great singer! *smiles*

J: *blushes* You heard that?

G: Yeah! When I came here you were singing very loud!

J: *blushing* I'll just go upstairs and change!

I went upstairs to take a bath and get dressed... I went downstairs and...

G: Hey Jenny--

J: Uhhh... We gotta get going...

G: .....

J: Greyson?

G: Oh-ohh! Yeah! We gotta get going...

While walking I i feel that someone is following me from behind but every time I look back there's.... NOTHING!

G: Uhhh... Jenny is there something wrong?

J: No... Just keep walking!

We got tired of walking so... We sat by the bench!

G: You hungry?

J: Not yet! You?

G: Nope! I want to get to know you better!

J: Ask me some questions then...

G: Umm... Do you uhhh... Have any... B-Boyfriends?

J: Ummm... No!

G: *laughs* No? You serious?

J: Whats so funny? And No I don't have any!

G: Really?!

J: YES REALLY? Why wont you believe me!

G: I mean your...

J: What?

G: Pretty!

J: Ummm... Thanks?

G: *smiles* Whats your favorite color?

J: Ummm... Blue!

G: Last question... Do you ummm like someone?

That question made me think for a really LONG TIME... So... I answered the most stupidest answer! *face palm*

J: Ummm... I dont know! *face palms mentally*

G: Ohhh ok! *frowns*

J: I want food!

G: *laughs* But... A while a go you said you weren't hungry!

J: But now I'am! So... Lets go!!!

We ran into this restaurant which is... Fancy!

J: Umm Grey! I think this is too... Expensive!

G: Don't worry its my treat!

J: But--

G: No buts! Sit!

I sat on the chair and order my food...

And woah! Time flies so fast!!! And its getting late, we decided to go home! We also grab a cab since we're tired of walking!

I went down and say goodbye but...

G: Jenny! Wait!

J: Hmmm?

G: I think you forgot something!

J: What is it?

And the next thing I knew his lips was on mine and it felt.... GREAT! its like the world stop and sparks are everywhere!

I pulled away and blushed... I hope he didn't saw that!

G: Good Night!

J: Good Night!

He went to the cab and left...

As I open the door and went to my room I can't stop smiling like a fool!

Before I went to sleep I think about what happened a while a go... It was MAGICAL! I actually got my first kiss and wait....

Am I in love with him?

I drifted to sleep with the question remained unanswered... But I know someday I will get to know the answer...

Hey hey hey! Updated like I told yesterday!!! So... Here it is! Comment if you have some suggestions!

Thanks for reading I really appreciate it... I LOVE YOU READERS!!!