Flashback-4

"Successful research, Reviona!" A tall boy with black hair said, giving our captain my report.

"Hey, Revy!" My sister said, running over. "I have my report!"

"Awesome, Lanea (Lane-a)!" I said, watching her give her report to the captain.

"Alex, you've done good teaching to these two." The captain said.

"John, I wasn't taught about roses, I found out myself! I went to the recreation room and put a camera near a rose seed I planted and watched it grow." I boasted. "Lanea did the same thing to her snake!"

"Tomorrow, we will study a phoenix and a dragon." Alex said, rubbing my head. I smiled and followed him to the the recreation room.

"Okay, I have four colours. White, blonde, red, and black. Choose your colour, girls!" Alex said.

I chose blonde. I was had black hair, and Lanea had blonde hair. We were gonna switch hair colours.

"Okay, Revy, how about you go first!" Alex said. He dyed my hair blonde and Lanea's black.

~Two days later~

"Reviona, get to the escape pod! Quickly!" Alex ordered. Me, Alex, and Lanea ran to the pods. Me and Lanea got in, but Alex stayed behind.

"Revy, take care of Lanea! I have to help John!" Alex said. Before the he left, he held my hand. He walked off, his hand slipping out of mine.

"I love you, Alex!" I yelled.

He looked back and smiled. The pod launched off and I watched the main ship explode.

"ALEX!" I screamed. The other pods reversed.

"He did it. I was going to spare him because of your attachment to him, but he killed himself." Lanea said.

"You did this?! How could you?!" I yelled, lunging towards her. She dodged and kicked me in the stomach. I fell back and started crying.

"I'm sorry, Alex." I whispered.