Love And Peace-2

~Passing Bullet (Pass)~

"Why are we in the same room? A little odd, don't ya' think, Vash?" I stated.

"No. I mean yes! I mean-" He stuttered.

I gave a cousious look at him, looking around around the room. My face became flat when I realised there was only one bed. "Who do they think we are? A couple or something?"

Vash gave a weird smile. "We could sleep in the same bed, right?!"

"Ew, no." I told him, thumping him in the head. "What's wrong with that spikey little head of yours?"

"I dunno." He shrugged.

"I'll take floor. You can have the bed." I told him, taking the blanket.

"I don't m-" He started. "Don't care. Just go to bed." I finished.

He just stood there for awhile before falling into his bed. I climbed into the windowsill and threw a pencil at the light switch without even looking, turning the light off. I leaned on the window with the blanket draped over my knees, which where huddled in the small space.

"Don't worry, Alex. I'm keeping my promise." I whispered to the stars, falling asleep.

~Vash~

When I was sure the chick was asleep, I sneaked over and looked at her. She was sleeping and looked so peaceful. I took off her sunglasses and looked at them, then at mine. They were exactly alike. I put them beside mine and took her gun. The only difference about it was it had 'I promise' ingraved and a better spring inside the barrel of the gun. She was so much like me, but her attitude. She was so damn beautiful, I had to admit, but she acts like the world is a living hell. I'll change that tomorrow!

I woke up on the floor, looking at the bed. I got up and looked at the chick, who just so happened was on the floor too. Did we just roll off or something?

The ground rumbled, waking the girl up. She leaped up and reached for her empty holster. She looked around wildly and saw it on the table. She ran for it but I tripped her. She fell just before she could grab it.

"What the-?! Vash, what the heck?!" She growled, getting up.

"You can't depend on that for everything." I told her, taking the gun before she could. She was shorter than me so held it up. She jumped up to grab it but fell short. I looked at her with sympathy filled eyes. When she opened her mouth to speak, the ground rumbled and she fell down. Putting the gun down was my first mistake. Like a snake, she shot herself between my feet and twirled up so she was behind me in front of the table. She grabbed her gun and put it in her holster. I was shocked and impressed.

"Nice move." She smiled, going to open the window. She stood on the windowsill and saluted to me. "I'll be back, join me if you like!" She kept her straight stance and salute when she leaned backwards, falling out the window. I ran over and watched her turn around, facing the ground. She rolled when she hit the ground and ran off. I immediately followed her. But I used the door.

When I reached her there was the giganchuin monster thing. Looked really fugly. Don't want to go into detail.

She looked perfectly fine, as if the battle didn't start yet. Possibly hasn't. You never know! She blinked and the big thing charged. She dodged and drew her gun. She pointed it at the thing and shot, blowing it to bits and pieces. The bandit controlling the thing spotted me and shot. I couldn't move, I didn't know why until I realised this was a trap! Shit...well damn...I'm dead.

"Vash!" She called before dashing over. She jumped between me and the bullet and shot the guy in the knee. The bullet pierced her shoulder as she past. She fell and rolled on the ground, leaving a trail of blood. She landed several feet away, and the guy was yelling bloody murder on the ground some yards away. I forgot about the guy, it was just a knee wound, but the girl got a shot to the shoulder, which was closer to the heart. The sight of blood almost made me faint. I stumbled over and kneeled down beside her.

"Vash you damned moron! Be more careful!" She half joked, wincing.

~Passing Bullet~

My shoulder throbbed and Vash put some bandages on my bloody shoulder. I winced and looked at him. He didn't notice me, he just kept treated the bullet wound. People came to see what was happening and as I looked around, my vision became blurry. I came light headed and felt Vash pick me up. He looked at the bandit, who was being taken to jail.

"LOVE AND PEACE!" He yelled. After that, I fainted. I had no idea what happened next.