Episode 6: Mew Vs. Pikachu And James' Resolve

Mew's mind - 'I'll try to modulate my power in order to prevent killing him.'

Ash - I'll take the first move, Mew.

Mew - Alright. Come at me with all you've got.

Ash - Pikachu, use Thunder Shock!

Pikachu unleashes a yellow electric bolt from his body to Mew.

Mew provides a green shield all around on her body, protecting her from all attacks. The bolt took a hit but it didn't affect her.

Ash's mind - 'So she uses Protect. Neat.'

Mew's body glows white and it creates a silver energy ball in front of her body. She then fires the ball at the opponent. She receives a 3% buff from her overall stats except for Speed.

Ash - That attack looks powerful. Try to dodge it!

Pikachu jump to his left and successfully dodged the attack.

The size of the ball is at small size, meaning it is in minimum power.

Misty - By the way, what is that attack?

Ash - I believe that is Ancient Power. A Rock-type move that increases the user's overall stats depending on the power of the move.

Mew - That's right.

Misty - Ooh, I see. What a nice move.

Ash - It can be handy sometimes though the buff only lasts when you are in battle. Anyway, moving on. Pikachu, use Electro Ball!

Pikachu formed a sphere of electrical energy from his tail and fired it at Mew.

Mew intercepted it with another Ancient Power though it is slightly powerful than before to match it with the Electro Ball. She receives another 3.5% buff from her overall stats.

Author - Every time a pokémon uses Ancient Power, they receives n% buff except for speed. n represents the number.

Ash's mind - 'This is bad. Mew is getting stronger and stronger every time she uses Ancient Power. I need to end this quick.'

Ash - Let's try a physical attack, Pikachu use Pound!

Pikachu runs towards to the floating pokémon, preparing his tail to hit her.

To their surprise, Mew generated a sphere of water energy and fired it at Pikachu.

Ash - Whoa! Dodge it!

Pikachu junped to his left, successfully dodged the attack.

Ash - So you knew Hydro Cannon huh, Mew? Pretty impressive, I must say.

Mew - Thanks, Chosen One.

Leaf (whispering) - Why does Mew always calls Ash, "Chosen One"? She whispered to Misty.

Misty (whispering back to Leaf) - I don't know. We'll let Mew explain everything if she knows.

Back to the battle

Mew - As expected from the Chosen One. You are very intelligent. More intelligent than the other human I knew. She compliments.

Ash - Why thank you Mew.

Mew then began to fire a barrage of Hydro Cannons to Pikachu.

Ash - Dodge them all, Pikachu! When you are near to her, use Pound!

Pikachu - Pikachu! (You got it!)

With Team Rocket

Meowth woke up as he saw they are still in the shack with a cage opened with no pokémon inside.