Episode 13: Dream

After 15 minutes of walking, they arrived in front of the Viridian City Gym, that was restored by Ash 2 days ago.

Ash - I see. This building is a sturdier than before. I'm glad that my ability, "Restoration" can improve the durability of a building every time I restore them.

James - Uhh.... Ash? Come here for a sec. I need to talk with you.

Leaf - Me as well. She said as she remembered something.

Ash - Okay. Misty. You go in first. I'll talk with James and Leaf here.

Misty - Sure thing.

Misty knocked the door and when it opened, it revealed Agatha, The new Viridian City Gym Leader.

Agatha - Why hello there, young one. Say, where are the challengers?

Misty - Oh them? They are just going to talk about something important though I don't know what that is.

Agatha - Oh I see. Well then, come on in. We'll wait for them.

She let Misty come in on her gym and began to wait there.

With Ash, James and Leaf

Ash - So, what do you guys want to talk about?

James - You may go first, Leaf.

Leaf - Thanks. *as she faced Ash* Ash, the reason why I need to talk with you it's because that I forgot that I only have one pokémon and that is my Charmander and I need at least 9 more to compete on the gym battles and eventually in the Indigo League. So, can you help me catch some pokémon?

Ash - Sure thing. I would love to. Besides, I also need at least 5 more regular or pseudo-legendary pokémon. I only have here:

1.) Pikachu
2.) Charizard
3.) Bulbasaur
4.) Squirtle
5.) Froakie

And I am sure that Agatha's gym battle rules is the challenger and the gym leader needs 3 pokémon each.

Leaf - Oh. I see.

Ash - Now that's settled. How about you James? What is it that you wanted to talk about?

James - Yeah. About that. Jessie contacted me during our way here and she said that she needs me more than she does.

Ash - Okay. Then?

James - Then I must stay with her at all costs.

Ash - Did she confess her love to you or something?

James blushed but he said,

James - No! No! It's not like that. Hahahahaha. *as his blush disappears* It's just that she feels alone and lonely there. Being her one and only friend and teammate, I must be with her. So I guess this where we separate our ways then. Thank you, Ash. For changing my perspective in life and for everything as well.

Leaf - But what about Meowth?

James - Oh. Meowth is still there.

Leaf - Oh. Okay. That's good to hear.

Ash - You bet it, James. I'll visit you three every now and then. Goodbye.

James - Goodbye, Ash. And Leaf, please take good care of Ash, okay?

Leaf - I'll do my best. She gave him a reassuring smile.

James - Nice.

Ash and James then shooked hands with each other.

Ash - Promise to me that you are going to take good care of Jessie and Meowth okay?

James - Don't worry, I always will! Take care guys! I'm going to miss all of you.