Episode 9: Entry Of Super Saiyan Ash

Giovanni's cockiness began to disappear instantly as he saw Ash in his unknown form for him. He felt fear once again and didn't know how this ten year old kid knew all about his greastest and strongest creation.

Giovanni - Mecha Mewtwo! I demand you to kill him now!

(Here is the picture of Mecha Mewtwo)

Mecha Mewtwo followed what its Creator demanded with a nod

Mecha Mewtwo followed what its Creator demanded with a nod. It then lets out a purple aura (just like at the picture above) but it doesn't seem to have an effect on Ash.

Super Saiyan Ash - Power up as much as you like, but you will never ever defeat me. He said in a deep voice.

Giovanni - Shut up! My Mecha Mewtwo is far my strongest pokémon I ever had!

With a glare from Ash, Giovanni can't move.

Giovanni - What is this?! I can't move!

Meanwhile in the Hall of Origins

As the Legendary and Mythical pokémon were watching, they now witness why Arceus chose Ash to be his Chosen One.

Kyogre - Wh-What is that? He said in utter shock.

Arceus - See? I told you. The Chosen One is capable of everything in terms of power and intellect. He transformed and his power were increased exponentially. I didn't even know what that form is despite the fact that I am the wisest here in our Galaxy.

All of them gasped in shock.

Arceus - Now, my fellow pokémon. All of you now witness just how powerful he is. That is the incomprehensible and devastating power he possesses just like what Kyogre said. And remember, he has an Omniscience attribute. Just like I said, he is far more knowledgeable and more powerful than all of us combined. Even if I complete all the elemental plates, I am still no match for him in terms of power, speed, intellect and even the title itself. For he will claim "that" title someday.

Latios - From what I can see, he is battling Mecha Mewtwo.

Darkrai - I can now see the difference. While they exchange some heavy blows from all over the battlefield. It seems that Mecha Mewtwo is on the losing side.

Arceus - Yes. That is correct and one day though this is just my speculation, all of us will help him to stop and eradicate all the evil across the entire planet or perhaps even beyond than that.

Back to the human world

Super Saiyan Ash - When I'm done with this robot. I'm going to take it away from you, Giovanni. Be sure to remember that. Now, where are my friends?

Mew's mind - 'Don't worry master. I lead them to the outside of the gym. They just recently gained consciousness.'

Ash's mind - 'I see. Thanks Mew.'

Mew's mind - 'Anything for the Chosen One.'

Giovanni - There is now way in hell I'm going to give you my greatest creation!