Episode 12: Ash's Backstory

Ash - When I was finally born in the human world, I can immediately walk, talk and meditate. Maybe because I am not an ordinary baby. In fact, I'm a special one. And I'm quite happy about that. I've also unlocked 8 abilities right off the bat. They are:

1.) Age-shifting
2.) Omniscience
3.) Charm
4.) Hypnotism
5.) Photographic Memory
6.) Quick Change Of Personality
7.) Mimicry
8.) Flight

During that time, I have only eight abilities and zero powers. I was really blessed during that time.

And as time goes by through meditation and workout like stretching and the such, I gain more powers, skills and abilities every time I meditate and doing some workout. But gaining powers, skills and abilities through meditation and workout is different. In meditation, I gain psychic powers, skills, abilities, the power of Aura and Ki. While doing physical workout, I gain powers, skills and abilities that corresponds to physical power. And also my battle power rise up everytime I do some physical training like workout. But everytime I do meditation or workout sessions, the mastery of the specific powers, skills and abilities I have increases depending on how long I do some training. Whether it is meditation or workout sessions. But that's not all, I've recently unlocked Omni-Endurance. The reason why there is a prefix "Omni" was because it was enhanced to Omni level. Meaning, it is the maximum level. This is also the reason why even if I speak for 24 hours straight, I will not get tired. And I can deactivate and activate all of my powers and abilities at my own will.

James, Misty and Leaf were fully shocked, surprised, amazed and astounded after hearing those statements and they kept listening. Pikachu, who was listening intently also has the same reaction with the three and chose to listen seriously. Ash then continued to speak once again.

Ash - Believe me or not. In 1 week, I already gained 18 abilities and 1 superpower which is the Aura. But the others are not yet fully mastered. And I will work hard and smart to achieve 100% mastery on those abilities that I haven't mastered it yet. And not only that, when I faced the leader of Team Rocket along with his strong pokémon in which I own it now, I became so angry and furious that triggered something on me. Then for about 10 seconds, I transformed.

Pikachu - What transformation is that?

Ash - I transformed into a Super Saiyan.

James, Misty and Leaf - SAY WHAT?!?!?!

Ash - Yeah. I'm telling the truth. Since I've mastered one of my abilities, I transformed to that without even training. And I think I can do it again perfectly this time without getting triggered or something.

Professor Oak overheard what Ash said felt shocked and amazed at the same time.

Professor Oak - Am I hearing things correctly? You transformed into..... what do you call that?

Ash - You mean Super Saiyan? And yes you are hearing things correctly professor.

Professor Oak - Yes that.

Ash - Then let me show you.

Ash transformed into a Super Saiyan for the second time flawlessly.

His bright yellow aura emanates all throughout the laboratory.

Ash - This is what you call Super Saiyan. He said as his bright aura disappeared and maintaining his form perfectly and flawlessly.

Ash - Oh. That's good, I can now maintain this form for an infinite amount of time until I powered down. Nice!

James - Y-Your hair..... It became yellow and it became spiky.

Leaf - Your eyes.... It changed the color as well.