5+1

First of all, thank you Sarah for beta fishing this absurdly long story, you really helped a lot!

This whole messy thing is a stupid "gift" to an amazing woman, a talented writer, someone I'm happy to call friend, namely DeanneAdams. I'm sure everyone already knows it, but "A Neko Baby" will be available on Amazon THIS saturday, don't miss it! 

Deanne, this is in particular for you. It's very long, and smutty, so hopefully you'll like it ;)

To everyone else, enjoy <3

----

1

The first time it happens Scott is left breathless.

They are on tour, and life is so busy he can't even remember which city they're currently in, not that it matters. He gladly takes the opportunity to go out and explore the new place, ready to enjoy a night with his friends. He tries to persuade Mitch in going out with them, but the brunette boy is very stubborn.

"I want some alone time, Catherine. I'm gonna work on some music, read something, possibly spend the entire night on tumblr." Mitch says, before flashing a dimpled smile at his frowning best friend. "Don't worry about me, go have fun!"

With that, he doesn't have a choice. It's not like he never goes out without him - Mitch likes to go party, just not every night - but he can't help but be a little sad knowing that he'll be having fun while Mitch will be alone. He knows that his friend enjoys the alone time, but still.

Hours pass by and soon he's back in his hotel room, wanting nothing more than a hot shower and a good night of sleep, knowing that the next day they'll be on the road again. Opening the door, he's surprised to find the lights still on; it's not that late, but he figured Mitch would be asleep. He hears the shower running, and he sighs to himself - the boy always takes so long to shower, and he really wants to clean himself and go rest as soon as possible.

He starts to walk toward the bathroom door, ready to knock and ask him how much longer he will take - he knows very well that if he doesn't hurry him, he'll end up asleep while waiting for him. He's about to knock on the door when, over the running water, he hears something else. He suddenly blushes, hard.

Was that a moan? Is he.. oh god.

He stops dead in his tracks, without knowing what to do. It's not like he doesn't know that Mitch does it - hell, he's a man too - but he had never heard him, despite living together for so long and sharing a room during tour life. One of the reasons their friendship works so well is because they both respect their privacy. This is new.

"Yes.. hmm fuçk yes.. Scott.."

He almost squeal in surprise. The words were muffled, and half covered by the sound of the falling water, but he's sure he heard them. Mitch said his name - besides moaning and saying other expletives. But that doesn't make any sense. Why would Mitch say his name while masturbating?

Scott backs away from the door, being careful to not make any sound. He can't wrap his mind around what just happened - and he realizes that hearing that sound, that was now replaying in his mind, had affected him, if the bulge growing in his pants is of any indication. He takes off his clothes and lays on the bed, covering himself with the cold sheets.

He hears the shower turning off and he almost want to close his eyes and pretend to be asleep when Mitch enters the room, wearing only boxers and loose pajama pants, skin still wet. Scott finds himself blushing at the view. He has many thoughts going on in his mind, and he just wants for them to stop.