Test

A/N: Plotless unedited smut. I know you won't skip it, but I suggest it. Seeing Through will be updated in the next couple of days, soo don't fret.

A deal is a deal.

****

"Mitch! Mitch! Oh my god come here!!"

Few are the things that make my heart miss a beat, and let me tell you that my best friend screaming my name like he's about to die it's definitely one of them. So I can't help myself when I harshly open the glass door of the shower and scramble outside, water spilling everywhere from my wet body.

"Scott? Scott! What is happening?" I call out, panic clear in my voice as I grab the first towel that I can reach, thankful for having my clothes in the room.

I wait a couple of seconds, just to be sure that I heard right, but he doesn't reply. I don't even waste time to curse, quickly drying enough of my skin to put on some clean underwear, a thousands of thoughts running through my head while I struggle to put the tiny piece of clothing over my naked bottom. I try to focus my ears to pick up any possible sound coming from the other room, but I can't hear anything, which worries me even more.

Finally having something covering what needs to be covered, I throw the door open, moving my eyes from one side of the room to the other, heavy breathing. There he is, my best friend, still in his boxer from his previous shower, laughing his αss off at his laptop. I can feel my jaw being slack open for a couple of seconds, enough time to understand that he's okay and not on fire, before my mouth closes in a thin line as I run towards him.

"Mitchie!! Here you ar- "

He doesn't have time to finish his sentence, my body collapsing almost on top of him after jumping, and without giving him any warning I start punching him, my still humid hands hitting every part of his body that I can possibly reach. He half screams and half laughs, his arm shooting up to cover himself from my assault - which is useless.

"You. Stupid. Asshole." I chant like a mantra after every slap, one of his legs trapped under my αss so that he can't really move away from me.

"Ouch, ouch! Calm down!" He screams, finally able to free one hand, quickly grabbing my wrists so that I'll stop hitting him. I try to wiggle away from his grip, but the moron is way stronger than me - fuçk him. "Why are you trying to kill me?!"

"You scared me shitless, you idiot!" I yell, pulling with my arms without success. "I lost ten years of my life! Why the fuçk did you scream like that? I thought you were dying!"

It seems like he finally understand what the reasons behind my sudden rage, because his whole face relax in a soft expression, his thin lips curving in an adoring smile. Idiot.

"Aw, sorry babe. I was just excited." His blue eyes travel down from my face to the rest of my body, and I suddenly remember that in my haste to see if he was okay I didn't put anything more than just my black boxers - and I'm basically on Scott's lap. I blush, praying that he didn't notice. "Well, now I understand why you jumped on me almost naked. Mind it, it's perfect for what I wanted to show you."

His voice is thick with amusement and that only makes me blush more. I move my legs so he can free his body from under me, and I'm about to go dress when I feel his fingers close around my arm. I give him a questioning look, but his only reply is a nudge towards his laptop, still laying next to him on the white hotel comforter.

"What is it?" I half ask and half whine, annoyed at the drops of water that are still falling from my hair.

"A fan sent me this link and - look! It's ridiculous."