Doyle (1)

Hey y'all so I'm adding this mf in cuz he is best boi. 🤧

It was a chilly night and you had just got off your shift at the cafe, feeling hella tired and shit. All yu wanted to do was go home and flop onto your bed and doze off into dreamland. BUT NOOOOOO... ofc your plans just have to be ruined by some red-headed asshole taking you hostage in the middle of a bunch of cops. (Whatchu expect? This is the Baki universe and any shitstorm can happen) “HECTOR DOYLE! LET THE GIRL/BOY GO!” shouted an officer. “Sure, if only you coppers back off I will. I promise.” Doyle smirked. Just what the fuck have I got myself into? You thought to yourself, hoping you'll make it out alive from this insane situation. Suddenly, you were jerked back at the speed of light and the red haired motherfucker started running and dragging your bitch ass along through buildings, alleys and streets.

 Suddenly, you were jerked back at the speed of light and the red haired motherfucker started running and dragging your bitch ass along through buildings, alleys and streets

Too shocked to even let a scream out of your mouth as you were dragged along. Eventually he stopped at a back alley to make sure that the police has lost his trail. “huh looks like the coast is clear...” he muttered to himself, he turned his head to look at you still in his vice grip. “uhh... Well this is awkward...” “UH YEAH NO SHIT HUNNY!” you exclaimed. Looks like you finally found your voice back and you felt annoyance and anger flowing into you. “look you fucking bozo I don't know what's your schtick but you ruined my damn night and now you ran both our asses to some part of this town and now I'm lost and can't find my way back!!!!” he just looked at you with a little surprised and amused expression. “Oh? I didn't think you would be reaching this way... Considered the fact that you just got held hostage by a wanted criminal.” you gave him a visibly disgusted look, huffed and turned around and stomped off on your own. “heyyyy c'mon now... Don't be like that. At least give me a name to that pretty face. Hell, your number would be nice too...” he grinned smugly >:3c “UGHH just go on your way already! The cops are not even on your tail anymore! Leave me alone unless you intend on killing me!” rolling your eyes, seriously this dude is starting to get on your nerves, you thought to yourself. “aww pretty please? C'mon don't be so cold.”🥺 (yes, he is going to make that face) “EUUAGH OKAY FINE! my name's (Y/N) (L/N) There, you have it. Now leave me alone I have a long way back home! Hmph.” you stomped off once again. “Awe thanks cutie. But you didn't drop your number tho.” “NO. I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU MY NAME WHICH WAS STUPID ENOUGH OF ME. now fuck off and you better not be following me.” you seethed, fast walking your way from him. “My name's Hector Doyle btw!” he chimed. You flipped the bird at him from your back “cute.” Doyle thought to himself as he watched your retreating form. AND OF COURSE, he totally stalked you all the way back home.

(A/N) Haha lol I'm back bitches. And I apologise that this was kind of short I'm kinda running low on ideas and 2020 got me fucked up😔