Spec (2)

Fuck, hi I am very sumemasen that I have been inactive for so long. A week ago I accidentally crashed my dad's bike n got into a shit load of trouble. My sincere apologies 🙏

Sitting in a half empty cafe, attempting to write something or at least come up with a story for the picture that u took the other day of Spec and the young boy in the field. Grasping at your head, you ruffled your hair furiously and out of frustration you let out a loud sigh that you swore it made other patrons in the cafe turn their attention to you.
As you were busy fussing over the article you were working on, you didn't notice that time passed by so quickly that the sun had went down. The only time you came to realise your surroundings was when one of the waitresses tapped on your shoulders and told you that they were closing for the day. Packing your things up and leaving for home, since your apartment is only a walking distance away from the cafe, you decided to go to the playground to clear your mind of work for a bit. Sitting in one of the swings and slowly swaying and thinking about life, you failed to notice another presence behind you until a huge shadow loomed over your smaller figure.
“Ooh if it isn't little miss birdy.” an all too familiar voice rang into your ears, turning to fave the direction or the voice you saw Spec. Ah, speak of the devil. “oh hey... Wait, I thought you were in prison? Did you escape???” you almost shouted. “Well I wouldn't say I escaped. Its more like I'm taking a stroll and exploring this wonderful area.” he replied smugly. You raised a brow at his claim then turned your head back forward and continued to swing yourself. From the corner of your eye you noticed Spec taking a seat at a nearby stone bench since the swing set probably couldn't hold his weight. Sighing contently, he leaned against the iron fencing of the playground and looking up to the orange, evening skies. “so uhm... What exactly are your intentions coming all the way here, to Japan? If you uh don't mind me asking?” Spec turned his head to you and pondered for awhile about what to tell you. “Hmmm well I don't know if you would understand this. But I came here looking for defeat. I want to have a taste of what it feels like to be defeated.” he grinned widely. Feeling a bit confused about why would such a dangerous convict want to purposely surrender himself to lose. Then a rough idea came into your mind why he would want that. “If I may inquire that its because you had been the strongest and unbeatable for too long and felt the need to find something else new and challenging to spice up your life?” “Why yes! Ah, finally someone who actually understood what I'm saying without having to ask much questions!” seemingly very surprised that someone like you, a mere normal person with no connections or background of any form of martial arts to grasp his ideology. “huh, well good luck finding a worthy opponent, Spec.” you got up and walked towards the exit of the playground “anyways, I better head home. It's getting darker and I gotta go feed my (pet). He's most probably missing me already.” you snickered thinking about your (pet)'s reaction when you get home. “So... We ya around. I guess...” waving awkwardly at him before turning to leave. “what a peculiar human being...” Spec thought to himself, truly intrigued by (Y/N) 's personality.

Okey thenk very much for being patient with my stupid ass updates.