Hanayama Kaoru (1)

Small A/N:
Henlo I'm back and back with more dumb and cheesy stories. Pls enjoy fams. Also I'm running on four hours of sleep and coffee yay! \( ⊙▽⊙)/

Walking down one of Tokyo's busy streets witnessing the bustling nightlife in bars, karaokes and clubhouses. You were on your way back to your apartment from school. You might be wondering why are you heading home so late? Well, if it wasn't because of your asshole homeroom teacher decided to hold the whole class back for a ‘quick’ assignment you wouldn't be heading back so damn late. But hey he's a teacher and they're meant to get on your nerves. As you were grumbling and huffing to yourself you hadn't been looking at where you were going and had ended up in another district of the lively city, Kabukichō. Shit.
Now this shady district was known for being yakuza's territory and it was definitely a no go area that your older sibling had warned you about, but you were an absentminded idiot and had wandered in here by accident. “Time to turn back.” you thought to yourself. As you turned on heels to head out of this place you ran straight into somebody. Not just anybody, but a man in a fancy coat and shades and with three other intimidating men following behind him. If that wasn't enough to scream ‘Hey that's definitely a yakuza’ to you then you're really a daft cunt.
Before you could open your mouth to apologize you were grabbed by your collar. As the man glared daggers at you, you quaking like a leaf. Thoughts of ‘how did I get myself into this mess’ ran across your panicking mind. “You lil brat, you just ruined one of my best coats! Why I oughta smack some senses into ya!” the man seethed. “I-I'm sorry! It was an accident! I didn't mean to bump into you! I'm so sorry I'll watch where I'm going in the future!” the words quivered out of your lips, praying that he would just let you go. Your prayers were answered by a tall figure hunched over the man's back hovering over the two of you. All happening so quickly, the man grabbing onto you was torn off you and when you blinked, he was at the other side of the street, lying on a pile of trash and bins. Your eyes now as wide as saucers, you turned to look at the towering figure and took in the details of your saviour's face. A large, broad man wearing spectacles with a slight tan, strong and intimidating features but yet comforting? What? You raised an eyebrow mentally at yourself for that conflicting description. But you couldn't help but notice the large aging scars tracing across his stoic feature. “Must've been a really painful experience...” you thought to yourself, unconsciously reaching your left hand out to touch them and suddenly snapping back to reality when reminded that this guy just sent some dude flying. “A-ah sorry... Uhm... Thanks for helping me out there...” you trailed off looking down to your still trembling knees. “Its fine. Just be more cautious of your whereabouts, you shouldn't even be here at this hour in the first place.” his gruff voice making shivers go down your spine.

” his gruff voice making shivers go down your spine

“Here, let me escort you out of this place.” glancing down at you from his height, eyes staring into your soul. You gotta admit, he's kinda cute. “What the fuck, (Y/N). What are you thinking! You just met him and let's not forget he threw a man across the street effortlessly!” nodding your head awkwardly to his offer, he turned and started leading you out of the district. While trying desperately to keep up with his gigantic strides, he suddenly spoke up: “Sorry for the late introduction. I'm Kaoru Hanayama.” screaming internally at the fact that he's THE MAN WHO BORED THE OTOKODACHI ON HIS BACK AND LEAD THE HANAYAMA GROUP. Now shaking a little by the fact that this man is one of the strongest yakuza leader in Japan.“Ah uhm I'm (Y/N)(L/N), nice to meet you. Again, thanks for just now.” you huffed getting a little out of breath from trying to keep up with him and from the slight shock.
“We're here.” then you realised that the both of you have arrived to the entrance of Kabukichō. “Thank you, Hanayama-san...” your smaller form looking up to him meekly. “You're welcome. Try to stay out of trouble and drop the -san we're almost the same age. See you around.” as he turned back, walking into the district leaving you in awe. To be honest, you were actually hoping to see him again. What an interesting guy...

So uhh... Hope y'all enjoyed this one. A little short because I'm writing it at 2am. Yes, I'm I have a messed up sleep schedule, thank you very much. Anyhow, thanks for reading! And stay tuned for the next chapter.