Chapter 20

Merry Christmas Eve gifts
2 weeks later.....
Quinn's pov

It's Christmas in 4 days!! I'm so excited. Today I decided to go present shopping. I hate present shopping. I never know what to buy. I wondered around the mall and picked up a few things for Blair and Saige. I went to the men's sections in Luke and Carson's favourite shop and I hope to get something for Wyatt too. I stood there completely hopeless.
Guy: hey do up you need help
Quinn: oh yeah uhh I'm trying to look for something for my brother and his friends
Guy: uhhh well it's it was for me I would go with these types of cologne or maybe these hoodies they're are pretty cool
Quinn: okay uhhh I'll get this for Carson cause I think he should need some. He always smells the same like he buys the same bottle of cologne every time
Guy: hahahaha okay
Quinn: uhhh and this for Wyatt I guess. Uhh and then there's Luke. Uhhh wait ohhh I know!! Thanks for helping me by the way
Guy: it's okay I'm Josh
Quinn: I'm Quinn uhh I have to go see you around
Josh: yeah
I paid for the stuff, I ran out and headed to the only skateboard shop in the town. I walked in and this guy made one specially designed. He wrapped it up and I took it home. Luke has said to me a few times he would love to learn. I also got him a few other things. I headed home feeling accomplished. I turned on all the Christmas light in the house. I went upstairs, wrapped all the presents and put them under the tree. I got into pre Christmas pjs and made coco. I watched the grinch. It's also one of the greatest classics. I got cozy. Luke texted me to come over so I went in pjs cause I'm lazy. I was gonna invite Blair but I remembered that she's with her mom for Christmas. I went over and there was no decorations.
Quinn: where are your decorations!?! Christmas is in 5 days!!
Luke: uhhh
Wyatt: usually mom and dad put them up but there busy like every year and told us they were coming home but there flight got delayed cause it started snowing in Canada so there not coming till the 26th but they have to leave on the 30th for a dinner party with there friends. Then they're coming home for a week then my dad goes back to work in Canada then mom goes cheats on dad with this guy in Arizona. So for Christmas we're alone.
Quinn: oh I'm sorry
Luke: it's fine
Quinn: well let's put them up then
Luke: okay I'll go get them
Luke bought down the decorations and we put them around the house. I decided I would stay the night. Luke and I headed to his room and hung some decorations in there. I jumped into his bed and dove under the covers. Luke jumped in after me. He grabbed me and pulled me closer. I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers. I glared into his eyes. They're brown with a tint of green. Cold yet warm. He kissed me and told me I'm beautiful. He still finds a way to make me blush. I giggled and cuddled into him.
Quinn: Lu
Luke: lu?
Quinn: yeah uhhh it's hard to nickname you
Luke: hahah uhh q
Quinn: q?
Luke: yeah
Quinn: uhhh okay
Luke: anyway what were you gonna say?
Quinn: do you guys wanna come to ours for Christmas
Luke: sure
I put my head on his chest and drifted off. Night x

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve!! Ahhhh I'm so excited. I went to the store with Carson to pick up some food for tomorrow. I grabbed a cart and we headed in. We were walking around the store when I saw Ally and Allison walk in. It's kinda weird they're friends with very similar names but who cares right? Carson went to go get some turkey that we can put in the microwave. I don't even know if those exist. I headed down to the candy aisle to pick up some snacks. I got there and grabbed some chocolate, gummy bears and half of the aisle. I heard giggling so I followed the noise to see where it was coming from. I saw Ally and Allison laughing and talking about me.
Allison: omg her cart is so full of carbs can't relate
Ally: she's so annoying hahahaha
I held my anger in and walked away. I caught up with Carson. He actually found a microwaveable turkey. Wow. We paid for the food and headed to the car. I heard heals clicking and turned around. Allison and Ally we're walking over. I rolled my eyes and kept putting the stuff in the car.
Allison: yeah Carson
Carson: hey
Allison: so ya wanna come over later for a little Christmas present
I laughed. That could have been the most cringeworthy thing I've heard this year. Allison gave me a death stare. I turned back around and got in the car. A few minutes later Carson got in and we drove away. I couldn't stop laughing.
Carson: what?
Quinn: she really said that omg
Carson started laughing too. I connected my phone and started playing Christmas songs.
Quinn: ALLL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUUUUU—BABY!
Caron: oh my god you're so loud
Quinn: what? I'm in the Christmas mood
Carson: okay

We headed home and put everything away. At midnight every year Carson and I exchange a small gift. It's 11:55 at the moment. I got my present ready. I've had this gift ready for months. I turned out fake fireplace on and got the room ready. Luke and Wyatt are coming  later after we exchange our gifts cause I want it to just be us. I wanted to give my gift first. We sat in front of the tree and I pulled out the card and a little box. I started tearing up.

Quinn: so Carson mom and dads anniversary is coming up. They would have been married 20 years but it's been 6 years since they've been gone and I can't stop thinking about them. When they died the left me and you some money. I've been saving it for years and I bought you something that comes from them and me. Dad told me one day that when you were old he was going to buy you one so I decided that for him I carry his wish
I handed him the box and he hugged me. He opened the card and read it. His eyes water and he jumped up. He opened the box and scream.
Carson: no the fuck you didn't
Quinn: I did
He took it out of the box and ran outside.
Quinn: Carson it's cold bring a jacket
He ran back inside, grabbed his jacket and ran back outside. He opened the garage and stood they're speechless.
Carson: it's amazing. I OWN A FUCKING MOTORCYCLE!!!! thank you so much
Quinn: you're very welcome go try it out!
Carson: here
He handed me a helmet
Carson: hop on
I put it on and hopped on the back. I grabbed onto him. We drove really fast down the road. Thank god the street lights were on. We drove around the block then home again for my present.
Quinn: omg it's freezing outside
Carson: I know! Okay go sit down I'm going to get you're present
Quinn: okay hurry the guys will be here soon
I sat at the tree looking up at the star. I looked back over and saw this big weird shaped thing in front of me, wrapped with paper that had a family photo of all of us from our last Christmas with our parents. I started crying. He hugged me and started his speech.
Carson: Quinn. My sweet sister. Mom and dad left me money to as you know and I saved it. This year I decided that I would buy you a present that was meaningful sort of. Okay open it.
I opened it and it's a hamper. It had pjs, chocolate, and a bunch of other stuff inside. I reached over and saw a new clear penny board with pink wheels I've been dying for. Carson indicated a little red box in the middle of the hamper. I picked it up and opened it. Tears started pouring down my face. I took it out and Carson put it around my neck. I got up and looked in the mirror.
Carson: it looks great on you
Quinn: she always had the best taste in jewellery
I looked at my mother's necklace hanging on my neck. I had no clue where it was this whole time. She wore it everyday for years. It was the first gift my father bought her. I hugged Carson when I jumped.
Quinn: sometimes that doorbell scares the hell out of me!
Carson: hahahaha
He walked over and opened the door. By now it was almost 1 in the morning. I looked at the door and saw Luke and Wyatt smiling at me.
Luke: you okay?
Quinn: great actually.............

Authors note: omg I LOVE Christmas! And so excited for this years one but the next chapter is going to be Christmas Day soooo get ready, hope you enjoyed it.