Chapter 53

Mistakes
Quinn's pov

"I have to go........" I mumbled as I ran off. I can't believe it did that. I can't believe I SLEPT WITH HIM. What the fuck is wrong with me!? Okay ima blame it on the fact that I'm drunk. I really fucked up. I groaned as I ran out the door of the house. I could hear Blair calling me but I kept running. I was so ashamed of myself. I just wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out. I finally arrived home after feeling like I was running for hours. I opened the door and ran to my room. I dove under the covers and rolled up in a ball. Way to start the new year huh..........

Blair's pov

"Quinn!" I yelled but she ignored me. I stomped back into the house. "Dude! What the fuck! Do you not remember her promise!?" I yelled at Luke. "She kissed me back tho! And she slept with me so she broke her own promise!" He replied back unbothered. I was in total shock. "You guys slept together!" I whisper yelled. Carson cringed at the sentence. "Yes just a few minutes ago" he smirked. Why didn't she tell me!? Meanwhile Carson looked so disgusted. It was kinda funny "Ima go get a drink" Carson laughed nervously before walking away. "Omg she's probably so mad at herself" I mumbled under my breath. "Are you drunk?" I looked up at Luke. "Yeah I think why?" He looked confused. "Fine I'll go look for Jake" I stormed off. I finally found Jake. He was drunk but Blake was fine. "Hey can you drop me somewhere?"..........

Third person

Blake nodded and they all got in his car. Blair explained the story to Jake. He was laughing his head off. He must really be drunk. They arrived at Quinn's. Blair started to bang at the door. A few moments later it opened. "Girl chill you're gonna break my door down" Quinn groaned as Blair and the guys walked in. "So I heard about your scandal" Jake giggled. "Sorry he's a little too drunk" Blake apologised as his boyfriend laid on the couch. "Okay fine I slept with him but I'm leaving that in last year! This is a new year and Ima have a fresh start" Quinn explained as she blobbed down on the other couch face first. "It's okay I'm not judging you I'm just surprised" Blair smiled awkwardly. "I can't believe I did that" Quinn began as she continued to mush the pillow against her face. "I'm so disgusted with myself" she screamed into the pillow. "You need to chill okay everyone makes mistakes but let's get to the juicy part was it good?" Blair smirked. Jake started dying of laugher. "No comment" . "Tell me!". "No". "Come on!" . "No" ."Quinn!" . "Fine it was amazing!". "See it's that easy to just reply the first time" Blair giggled.

Luke walked around the house as everyone left. Picking up some trash as he went along. "Hey how are you dude?" Wyatt paused looking at Luke. "Fine" Luke went back to picking up trash to get away from the conversation. He walked away out to the pool. He sat down and dipped his legs on the pool. Right there and then he made a promise to himself. 'To just leave her alone' Why keep trying for something that's not gonna work? Why keep holding on to the past? It was time to move on. He's said it before but he's never been so serious like this time.

A few days later the guys went over to Carson's. He dodged her as much as possible, she did them same, it was just awkward between them. Eventually over time the hatred between them returned, although it wasn't hatred they just used it to cover their love.

School returned again. People flooded the halls as the bell rang. Quinn gripped her book, took a breath and walked into class. The teacher walked into the classroom. He made a new seating chart. That always made Quinn worry. You never know who you'll end up beside. The teacher pointed to her new seat. She walked over and set down. A few moments later Jake walked over and sat down beside her. He shot her a grin before unpacking his bag. A few moments later she heard something she dreaded. Luke walked over and sat behind her. "Great" she huffed. He kicked her chair. "I heard that" he smirked. "Asshole" she mumbled as she stared up at the clock as she watched the it tick. The bell finally rang. Blair walked up to her "So are you gonna go to the Valentine's Day dance?". "Blair chill I haven't even thought about it! It's not for another 5 weeks" Quinn said as she put her stuff in her bag. "I know I just wanna prepare" she rambled on about the dance.

A few couple weeks later and they haven't stopped nagging at each other. They fought like an old married couple. It was like they picked up where they left off like the relationship never happened. For the past few days she had gotten paired up with Luke for a project. It wasn't as bad as 2 other people in the group including Jake.
"You're wrong!" She whisper yelled not wanting the teacher to interfere. "I'm never wrong" he replied laying back on his chair. "You're always wrong what planet are you living on!?" she shot back. "Unfortunately the same one as you" he replied rolling his eyes. "Okay guys chill let's just move on" Jake broke the fight. "Fine" the both huffed at the same time. He grabbed her pencil case and pulled about a pen. She oddly got dèjá vu. "I never said you could take that" she rolled her eyes trying to grab her pen back. "Nuh uh" he moved back so her hand drop onto the table letting out a small bang. "I always get what I want" he put the end of the pen in his mouth. "Okay eww you can keep the pen" she moved back in disgust. "This is gonna be a long day" Jake sighed......

Authors note: I have a big surprise coming so in the next few chapters so get excited! Sorry for the kinda boring chapter! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for any typos!